• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

So long, and thanks for the fish

shoottomaim

BANNED
http://darklygaming.com/forum/threads/chicago-darkly-top10.12396/page-3
Genesis was on 3 hours ago... idk.
Maim IM sick of u STFU ... I'm in alberta right now i have a picture of the ranks when i get back i will give the prizes out ..... like i said STFU maim or ill make u stfu
Permed for this.

To the TD admins who don't play and hate me:
:yaoming: congratulations. You got your wish.

To the TD admins who play and hate me:
:yaoming: congratulations. You got your wish.

To the TD admins who were actually fun and liked me:
You're what are keeping DARKLY's TD pub alive. There are standout ones like @omission and @BIOP that talk a lot and make it actually fun to play the game, and there are ones like Mika and Town who do their job and are fun as well.

TD regs:
I'll lurk around a bit to see what this post does, but I doubt it will be much. I'll catch the next ship to abm if I'm not unbanned.

:rivetingtale:

BOT Snake

TD Admin
I can see how that might have aggravated Genesis' nerves.

Hope he gets unbanned. I've only had positive experiences with S2M. I think he makes the community a more colourful place with his personality (just like Brains).

Off topic:
I like your title! I loved the series.

shoottomaim

BANNED
I can see how that might have aggravated Genesis' nerves.
I never meant to piss him off or come off as someone who was impatient though... that's the entire point as to why I'm putting this post up and not bailing again. I noticed he was on 3 hours ago (from when I put up the post) and I was wondering why he didn't put up any notice or anything.
I still think a perma ban is super harsh though... holy shit.

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
I'd hate to see S2M leave, even though he annoys me sometimes. Maybe you should try to be a bit more empathetic, Maim, if you have it in you. I can see why Genesis is perturbed at the moment.

shoottomaim

BANNED
I'd hate to see S2M leave, even though he annoys me sometimes. Maybe you should try to be a bit more empathetic, Maim, if you have it in you. I can see why Genesis is perturbed at the moment.
Well, I can tell why he's super pissed...
"Genesis was on 3 hours ago... idk."
Sounds like I'm a spoiled bitch, but I'm really not... just thought that Genesis forgot or something because he didn't put up any notices.

guysmiley2

TD Admin
Soooooo, when will Maim be unbanned? This is fucking stupid. I know he's the bane of many jokes here, but permabanning him isn't really a good one. If you're sooky, then grow the fuck up. Maim pushed that server just as much as you did, even though he's not even a fucking member, and there's no need to treat him like an idiot. Don't be an asshole.

MetalLobster

TD Admin
Well, I can tell why he's super pissed...
"Genesis was on 3 hours ago... idk."
Sounds like I'm a spoiled bitch, but I'm really not... just thought that Genesis forgot or something because he didn't put up any notices.

Then what's the fuss?

From what I see, it's only been a couple days since contest end and you were pestering him. Assuming Genesis is a normal Canadian who has to deal with other responsibilities, I can see how a shit day plus your little annoyance over a skin, or whatever the fuck it is, can make him do what he did.

Now with that said, you don't deserve a perm. I hope this gets resolved soon.

shoottomaim

BANNED
Then what's the fuss?

From what I see, it's only been a couple days since contest end and you were pestering him.
?????
I put a post on the forums saying when he was last on. ? How is that pestering him?! I didn't private message him, spam his profile, nothing like that. Fuck I didn't even say anything along the lines of "It's been two days, where the fuck is my prize"! I was wondering why there was no notice that he was on vacation. If he was, great, enjoy it! I just thuoght it was weird or maybe he forgot.

MetalLobster

TD Admin
?????
I put a post on the forums saying when he was last on. ? How is that pestering him?! I didn't private message him, spam his profile, nothing like that. Fuck I didn't even say anything along the lines of "It's been two days, where the fuck is my prize"! I was wondering why there was no notice that he was on vacation. If he was, great, enjoy it! I just thuoght it was weird or maybe he forgot.

Then maybe you don't know why he's super pissed.

And you are right, I'm sorry. There were other post that I thought were yours, but are not.

Genesis

TD Admin
Soooooo, when will Maim be unbanned? This is fucking stupid. I know he's the bane of many jokes here, but permabanning him isn't really a good one. If you're sooky, then grow the fuck up. Maim pushed that server just as much as you did, even though he's not even a fucking member, and there's no need to treat him like an idiot. Don't be an asshole.
really he did lol he pushed it for a week i gave him skins to give away and i gave him a game to do it after that he was barley in there as of now im at work ill be on later tonight

shoottomaim

BANNED
really he did lol he pushed it for a week i gave him skins to give away and i gave him a game to do it after that he was barley in there as of now im at work ill be on later tonight
"i gave him skins to give away"

It was a community involvement. Everyone donated, including myself.

"i gave him a game to do it"

I actually did it to help out, and I gave away the game before you wrote this post. Never did it for the game.
Note: If any of you are curious, it is the Dead Island Franchise Pack. Worth less than a key.
I spent 2 hours+ every day for 5 days. During that time, I could have worked at McD's and gotten $110 instead of a game worth less than $2.50. But instead, I opted to help you out and DARKLY out by spending the time I could have played TD and helped start up Chicago as well.

"he was barley in there as of now"
That's a false statement; I join if someone is idle in there (LB, etc.) and try to start it up. I just have less patience now, because school is going on and I'd like to get my fix before getting to study.
BFvYbD5.png

NzNBaQY.png

And yes, I know you have 2 accounts. Your second account has 12 days activity, but has 0% play time as of late. I quote again:
"he was barley in there as of now"
So I will be taking the "as of now" part and applying it in the activity comparisons.
76% - 67%.

:coffeethink:

Last edited:

Thanatos

TD Member
:popcorn: so glad TF2 side isn't the only one with drama. Been feelin real bad lately that we're the only ones shitting up the forums. :yaoming: