Darkly admins/mods should be checked-By Base :D

Am i wrong?

• Yes

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • No.

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • i feel imature so i will just call base an aids faggot.

Votes: 22 66.7%

• Total voters

BasePro

Faggot of AIDS
Okay listen up, dont judge before your nut of a mind can think about what im saying.

Just about 2 days ago i posted a thread saying that this darkly theme looks good to me, and then a bunch of admins start commenting:
"1 Fuck you
2 Fuck you
3 @Low Budget and @Shotgun Jesus work their ass off for free to keep this shit running. Learn some respect.
4 Fuck you"- Cock

"Typical tf2 perspective. Some cool cats, but most waltz in here with demands to those who work their asses off and sneer at those of us who fund it." -buckshot

"Someone 'perplex' this idiot before I go to his house."- buck shot

and quite a bit more, but after a while they change my thread name to "How Base became a faggot" and my poll options to "Base is an AIDS faggot"

Well lets look at things like this, None of your admins bothered to ask what i meant before becomeing imature 5 yearolds and trying to make things worse and worse instead of resolving them. i found it funny how buckshot actually threatened me after a while, seeing as he probaby cant do shit. listen, i came to darkly, LOVING many of the members, admins, mods and more, Chesse, darkpadalin,14, Ripper, and quite a bit more are a list of people i respect and i would trust to call upon for a problem, those who should get promoted or ranked. i had no intention of insulting DARKLY in any way on that thread, but seeing as in your admins cant handle NOT to cause shit and 'flame wars" they should be checked. all of them. im not going to hide who i am, im a pretty laid back person when it comes to socializing, i have never had problems with people or communities before, yet your admins want to act like top shit, yes YOUR and admin and i may not be, but im a DARKLY member and also a part of the community, if you have no problem treating me with disrespect because you have power over me and i dont, then you will have no problem to do the same to others. piece of advise, so far darkly is a good place,i fucking love it here, i spend all my time on darkly servers, but you admins, and mods, should TRY to be more fucking friendly and try explaining things to people instead of instantly getting pissed.

"if you want to test a mans personality, give him power"- Unknown, and it seems like some of you already failed.

BasePro

Faggot of AIDS
You forgot to mention the fact that you called Zacky, an Admin, a cunt. This is an 18+ community, people will be shit on, usually when they deserve it (like you).

If you want to whine, tell both sides, not just the one that makes you look better. Ass.
i linked the original post, it shows evidcance of all sides. so dont try and use that crap, and i did nothing to any of you, yet you went on saying "i deserved it" yea, right.

BasePro

Faggot of AIDS
From what I remember, he called some guy called "zachy" a cunt.
No idea who that guy is though...
its you, i called you a cunt, after the retarded things you said, i think someone shouldset you straight. im not doing to bow donw to you, i dont care if you have poweres.

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
Ok insults aside, why can't you follow a simple instruction of not double posting? You want to be treated with respect? Show that you can follow even the most basic of rules first.

And no, you didn't link the original post. You only included the ones that insulted you.