Darkly admins/mods should be checked-By Base :D

Am i wrong?

• Yes

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • No.

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • i feel imature so i will just call base an aids faggot.

Votes: 22 66.7%

• Total voters

Hotshot.exe

DARKLY Regular
I think you're misunderstanding this. YOU are the problem. You are right, however, that we've failed to take of our problem (you) because you're still here.

Let me give you a very, very dumbed down version of events that I'm hoping you will understand so you can stop playing the victim:

You come to a hard-working community that busts its ass to provide FREE gaming to a multitude of people on multiple platforms who all have different needs/wants just to say, "this new forum sucks, what the hell, guys!". Expect to be shit on. You only edited some of your posts after the fact to say you actually like the new forums (in which case your thread should have never existed and this whole 'problem' would never have evolved).

If, at the time, you would have liked to go back on your word and express gratitude to the people who dedicate personal, non-paid time to get these changes implemented, then you could have, no problem. However, you found yourself in a situation where you've pushed the good people of this community, members and staff into a defensive position because of what you wrote.

After getting shit on, instead of saying, "sorry, I meant it's good, thanks for the hard work, I didn't mean it like that..", you chose to respond in the very fashion that I, for one of many, stand accused of.

Yes, I insulted you, and yes I said "Someone perplex (this is an inside joke reference to another person who Fucked up as badly as you, hence the play on words) this idiot before I come to his house." The difference between you and someone like me, is that I'm one of those 'workers' and funders. From my perspective, seeing some free-loading little shit come mouth off to me, fellow members/regulars and insult the very community that people like me have spent a decade (this timeframe is not an exaggeration) building and babying, you should have never expected anything less than people like me being on the defensive.

So yes, you've made your bed, and you can continue eating shit as you are not welcome here.

Perhaps we here at Toronto Darkly should take your advice and deal with our problems. Right now, our problem is you, and we should get rid of you.

:coffeethink:

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Ya, didn't read the whole thread before responding. Great laughs here, especially glocky's post where he mocks a post of the guy in a wall of jibberish lolol

td|35mm

TD Admin
Do you think he gets email notifications with our posts?
In that case we should keep on posting... this way it will be like a reminder of how much "win" he is missing.
:trollface: