• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Zalman FPS Gaming Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fork Included

TD Admin
[quote1225128592=Narf!]
How old are you? You need to be 19+ to buy them.

As for cost: a *stock* rifle = ~$500-600, but you will be severely outgunned. After upgrades to the internals, you can expect an overall cost of ~$900+ for *ONE* gun. My M4 with all its bells and whistles costed me $1200
[/quote1225128592]

how does airsoft gunning work? in paintball its quite obvious when you get hit. Is it just the honor system?

Narf!

TD Admin
Yes. Honor system. We're quite strict (but fair) on it too. If you got shot in the boots, then obviously you're not gonna know/feel it, but trust me if you got shot you'd know and you'd flinch. If we see you not obeying the honor system, we'll give you a warning, if you still don't obey, then you're banned.

Narf!

TD Admin
RE: mouse
It doesn't take long to get used to. Like Fork said: "you just hold it like you were getting ready to stroke you cock"** and all the buttons and mousewheel are placed very conveniently (i.e. mousewheel is controlled by the thumb now).

RE: Airsoft
I'll post my gun pics when I get home for you guys.

PWNion: you're an engineer right? I'm surprised you don't play airsoft -- over half the people I play airsoft with are engineers (mostly mechanical), because we're such dorks.

** may not be his actual words

I do the paintball thing occasionally, and am thinking about airsoft too. Mostly I hear about some people taking over paintball fields but really, I'm not too much into it since I got married. I have a X7 with crazy upgrades, Egrip, internals, and too much to list, and its true as a Scenario type it has cost me close to 600 and then for my speedball its about 700 so far. I have pics up in a second.
paintball.jpg

That's before the upgrades on the x7

Oh and P.S anyone who recognizes me from America's Most Wanted, I've been removed from that list, so no need in reporting me in...

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
$900 on a fake gun !?!?!?!? what a waste narf!!

I was into the whole pb thing when I was 14... pb is such a waste of money :o

HAHAHAHA "hatch pwned" LOL ^^. Narf I have seen some youtube videos made about airsoft (seen an airsoft machine gun destroy a TV), and heard that actual replica guns like the ones in the states are ill-eagle to purchase up here. (intentional misspelling) I am surprised to meet a Canadian airsoft player. It seems cool, I hope to try it some time.

To answer your question Narf: I used to live in the Oshawa area, but for now I go to school in Thunder Bay.

Ewww... ECON midterm in 78 minutes. Hope to see you guys in the server tonite!

Status
Not open for further replies.