Your copy of windows is not genuwine

mandy

TD Member
Nope, and I have the same problem as well as it removes my background and replaces it with a plain black screen. I really wanna punch something sometimes.

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
[quote1280552351=CroJon]
Anyone know how to stop this from popping up?
[/quote1280552351]

windows has set up a system where once in a while it will automatically send back to microsoft to check if ur windows 7 is legit. If its legit call them and they will fix it for you...if not....well....get it legit lol

mandy

TD Member
Well see though if he's like me, mine's legit too, but it's only permitted to one computer. My mom installed it on her laptop first so its fine for her. For me, it's not. It's fucking gay.
I called to see if they could let me buy just the key but you have to buy a whole new disc and all. I'm not paying for another one.

sir-drek

TD Admin
reinstall 7 and use a 'loader' to patch your copy to OEM

esplain dat?
the loader asks your make of motherboard and patches your win7 copy to look like the OEM win7 installs that come with purchases of those systems.

But yeah if it's legit, call ms.

crojon

I'm New Here
[quote1280588610=Narf!]
Call me Captn Obvious, but how about BUYING genuine copy of Windows?
[/quote1280588610]

don't see the point in paying for something when a digital download works just aswell.(minus this problem) boourns.

sir-drek

TD Admin
I mostly agree with CROJON, tbh what they ask is too much. If I couldn't download windows, I'd run linux.

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
Well how bout keep the real copy call them and tell them you had to reinstall. what you dont do is tell them you have 2 computers. they give you a code and viola it doesnt happen again.

[503]Hoggslayer

TD Member
[quote1280730769=Narf!]
[/quote1280730769]

I have said it before and will say it again, The ONLY form of software i have ever paid money for is counter strike.

Now be a good lil furball and get in your hole.

HooB.wg

Hacking Faggot
[quote1280761040=[503]Hoggslayer]
[quote1280730769=Narf!]
[/quote1280730769]

I have said it before and will say it again, The ONLY form of software i have ever paid money for is counter strike.

Now be a good lil furball and get in your hole.

[/quote1280761040]

Well aren't you just a fucking champ? I am calling the cops.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
[quote1280803197=cock]
Windows 7 google removewat
Windows xp google removewga
[/quote1280803197]

THIS. Also, remove this update (the infamous "Phone-home" update):

KB971033