y Keyboard is broken

Mizz

DARKLY Fiend
Rando keys on y keyboard arent workin 1234567890-= qwertyuiop[] asdfjkl; bn Now i need a new keyboard Wat sould i et?

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Rando keys on y keyboard arent workin 1234567890-= qwertyuiop[] asdfjkl; bn Now i need a new keyboard Wat sould i et?
Depends.. What do you want? You want a typical-ass "Gaming Keyboard" like Logitech shit? Or you want something great for tying, if you're a programmer, writer etc., like something Mechanical? Don't buy Razr, I will come to your house and murder you.

Mizz

DARKLY Fiend
Using this ugly laptop
Looking for a gaming keyboard
Not a over priced one :D

And I have a Razer mouse:D
Got it on sale so whutever

Olst

TD Admin / Queerbécois
Whats your beef with razr?

I have a Razer keyboard. Keys stop working from casually to often. Especially in-games. I have to un-plug/replug the keyboard every-fucking-times. I watch movies? My media keys bug out and keep rewinding the movie at start every-fucking-seconds. I have to unplug the keyboard to watch the movie.

I have a Razer mouse. Keeps having hiccups and act like there is someone else controlling it...

Getting pretty butt-hurt about those products. I'm switching soon.

I'll buy this when it comes out:
http://www.roccat.org/Products/Gaming-Keyboards/ROCCAT-Ryos-MK-Pro/

and that mouse too:
http://www.roccat.org/Products/Gaming-Mice/ROCCAT-Kone-XTD/

COLORS!

$alvador

TD Member
I bought a Logitech K120 for like £7 or something.
Never had anything wrong with it.

yea, i bought the version with multimedia keys for about that much many, many years ago. never anything wrong with it and very comfortable amount of key travel.

long story short you can get a win keyboard for cheap so there's no point splurging on a fancy one unless you're a neckbeard

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
long story short you can get a win keyboard for cheap so there's no point splurging on a fancy one unless you're a neckbeard

Neckbeard reporting in.

I bought a fancy one for backlit keys, Logitech or GTFO.

Everyone has their opinions on keyboards/mice.
I hate standard mice for gaming due to lack of buttons, and my Programmable game pad makes buying/binds and scripts a breeze.

Mizz

DARKLY Fiend
Fancy looking = Short lasting
But you can take pictures of it so you seem like a hardcore gamer:D

Olst

TD Admin / Queerbécois
Fancy looking = Short lasting
But you can take pictures of it so you seem like a hardcore gamer:D

Not really. Fancy = usually expensive stuff.

expensive stuff = not being thrown at wall.

This is the only way I have to NOT rage to much haha

Mizz

DARKLY Fiend
Found this in my basement. It feels ugly. And its wireless:(
9bg0lz.jpg