AIDS Why do I have to post this again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk if it has been updated yet, but when I tried 10 minutes ago [had trouble logging in] darkly Chicago was unupdated. Why is it that darkly maps are always the last updated, yet they have so many admins and TD members and such.

Ok, ban me for asking to update the fuckin maps. Each time TF2 is updated, I try to join darkly and i fucking cant. Then i have to bring my ass here, and tell someone to update the maps. Is it so much to ask for the 20+ higher ups in the darkly community to stay on top of their TF2 maps?

Regal Waffle

TF2 Admin
FUCK YOU, SUFFER IN SILENCE, YOU'RE A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT, YOU'RE NO GOOD, AND YOU'RE A USELESS FUCKING PERSON TO HUMANITY, YOU CONTRIBUTE NOTHING, GO BACK TO YOUR FUCKING ROCK YOU LIVE UNDER AND NEVER FUCKING COME OUT AGAIN YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!
:trollface:

Ass Clown

DARKLY Regular
Ok, ban me for asking to update the fuckin maps. Each time TF2 is updated, I try to join darkly and i fucking cant. Then i have to bring my ass here, and tell someone to update the maps. Is it so much to ask for the 20+ higher ups in the darkly community to stay on top of their TF2 maps?
It's not you asking for them to be updated. As a matter of fact, you didn't even ask. You bitched about it, and pretty much threw the admins under a bus, because they aren't on here every second to to make sure YOU are never inconvenienced. You have a shitty attitude, that is all.

Rage

A Little Darkly
FUCK YOU, SUFFER IN SILENCE, YOU'RE A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT, YOU'RE NO GOOD, AND YOU'RE A USELESS FUCKING PERSON TO HUMANITY, YOU CONTRIBUTE NOTHING, GO BACK TO YOUR FUCKING ROCK YOU LIVE UNDER AND NEVER FUCKING COME OUT AGAIN YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!
:trollface:
images

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
It's not you asking for them to be updated. As a matter of fact, you didn't even ask. You bitched about it, and pretty much threw the admins under a bus, because they aren't on here every second to to make sure YOU are never inconvenienced. You have a shitty attitude, that is all.
As I said, Fuck Nugget.
:3

tell me, is this not a question---> Why is it that darkly maps are always the last updated, yet they have so many admins and TD members and such.

Try reading the first post bud, it does wonders

To me, that doesnt sound like bitching, it sounds like a player who is wondering why the maps arent updated, even tho darkly is such a big community

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
No, it sounds like a person acting as if we should have the servers updated within seconds of them needing to be.
"Is it so much to ask for the 20+ higher ups in the darkly community to stay on top of their TF2 maps?"

Tread lightly, Sir. Before someone like Steve, Ice or Buckshot get a hold of you.

TurboTaco

TD Admin
Please, let us give you the DGN Bell so you can ring it and all of the TD admins will run to your beck-n-call. We understand, you don't have a job and can be online at times of the day most people are working, but fuck that. We will leave work, rush home, and make sure we do everything to PLEASE you. Considering we are paid nothing to help run the servers and manage the community, we definitely should be bending ass-backwards to make sure every valuable second of your gaming time is readily accessible.

Regal Waffle

TF2 Admin
Please, let us give you the DGN Bell so you can ring it and all of the TD admins will run to your beck-n-call. We understand, you don't have a job and can be online at times of the day most people are working, but fuck that. We will leave work, rush home, and make sure we do everything to PLEASE you. Considering we are paid nothing to help run the servers and manage the community, we definitely should be bending ass-backwards to make sure every valuable second of your gaming time is readily accessible.
:rivetingtale:

Ass Clown

DARKLY Regular
tell me, is this not a question---> Why is it that darkly maps are always the last updated, yet they have so many admins and TD members and such.

Try reading the first post bud, it does wonders

You did not ask for the maps to be updated, because they haven't been yet. You bitched about them.

You could have asked nicely, instead of being a douche and asking why the servers are always the last to be updated.

Read your shit first bud, it does wonders. Still shitty attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.