• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

What constitutes an Asshole?

omission

TD Admin
If you are guilty of any of the following, you are an asshole!

1. If you send a picture over the internet to someone who you really don't know and the picture isn't even you.
2. If you submit your homepage to any one search engine more than once.
3. If you make decisions when you don't know shit about a subject.
4. If you believe everything your government tells you.
5. If you refuse to wait your turn and instead cut into line at every opportunity.
6. If you are shopping in a dollar store and ask the clerk how much something is.
7. If you fart noisily and then laugh while pointing at your buddies.
8. If you ask stupid questions and then get pissed off when returned with stupid answers.
9. If you smoke in a non-smoking section.
10. If you complain about your weight problem and still eat at McDonalds.
11. If you yell at people on t.v. to do something even though you know they can't hear you.
12. If you fart under the blanket only to pull it over your wife/girlfriends head.
13. If you take more than 10 items into the "10 items or less" express lane at the supermarket.
14. If you let things bother you, such as I have just described on this list...you are an asshole!

As for me I'm guilty. Number 11 got me! :(

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
I'm actually not guilty of any of those...
Apart from occasional line cutting, but I don't do it at every opportunity.

thomastronics

TD Member
Lol #11 omission!

I'm guilty of #13, I'll just bunch it all together so that it looks more like 9 items than 20 items.

$alvador

TD Member
I don't do any of those things, but it's not a definitive list. I am still an asshooo.... *what's that song? ah yes...*

CaptinHG

TD Admin
Fuck ... I fart all the time.... and blame it on who ever... Best one is in a department store to crack one off, cut the tail of it and then look at the old ladies as if they did it...

satanic_hamster

DARKLY Regular
If you are guilty of any of the following, you are an asshole!

1. If you send a picture over the internet to someone who you really don't know and the picture isn't even you.
2. If you submit your homepage to any one search engine more than once.
3. If you make decisions when you don't know shit about a subject.
4. If you believe everything your government tells you.
5. If you refuse to wait your turn and instead cut into line at every opportunity.
6. If you are shopping in a dollar store and ask the clerk how much something is.
8. If you ask stupid questions and then get pissed off when returned with stupid answers.
9. If you smoke in a non-smoking section.
10. If you complain about your weight problem and still eat at McDonalds.
11. If you yell at people on t.v. to do something even though you know they can't hear you.
12. If you fart under the blanket only to pull it over your wife/girlfriends head.
13. If you take more than 10 items into the "10 items or less" express lane at the supermarket.
14. If you let things bother you, such as I have just described on this list...you are an asshole!

As for me I'm guilty. Number 11 got me! :(

I would just say: Steve, Ice. Steve.