Want CSGO key

BOT Snake

TD Admin
I can't sell because steam doesn't want me to. It says option not available. I put some monies on my steam wallet but it still takes a month for it to be usable! It's ridiculous.

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
I can't sell because steam doesn't want me to. It says option not available. I put some monies on my steam wallet but it still takes a month for it to be usable! It's ridiculous.
Wow, wtf. Are you putting the money into your steam wallet through your bank account or credit?

BOT Snake

TD Admin
I was able to use it! I got impatient and bought the 2.49 key from valve and only got 2 doomkitties... I'm a very dissatisfied customer to say the least.

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
I was able to use it! I got impatient and bought the 2.49 key from valve and only got 2 doomkitties... I'm a very dissatisfied customer to say the least.
:fulloffuck:

Same thing happened to me. I've learned my lesson. Just sell all the shit you get randomly, unless it's good. Then buy the stuff that you want with the money. That's how I got my StatTrak M4A4. I still want to get a StatTrak P250, StatTrak AK47, and a StatTrak Glock.