walking dead game any good?

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
on sale for the weekend for 6 bux. any good ? sp or mp ?

Hinouchi

TD Admin
Kind of like Heavyrain gameplay wise, story and shit, press x to dodge, press o to look for shit you know.

ChiGoku

I'm New Here
which walking dead game you asking about?? The Walking dead game from telltale games was alright, but its more of a story line driven game, I only played a few hours and found it slow, because that's all you do, and make sure you remember what you select for responses, got caught in a few lies without even know XD But the game itself won lots of awards because its supposedly of the story line

The other Walking Dead game released earlier this year I believe was garbage

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
thx for the reviews, bros!

jail-bail-guy.png

Hinouchi

TD Admin
Read people! he ask about The walking dead that's on sale for 6 dolla on steam store now, which is the telltale story game. :megaderp:

ChiGoku

I'm New Here
he didn't state it was a steam sale, could be a sale on xbox for all I know, and both walking dead games are on steam, sorry if I dont check every sale they have

Hinouchi

TD Admin
he didn't state it was a steam sale, could be a sale on xbox for all I know, and both walking dead games are on steam, sorry if I dont check every sale they have

Hahahah don't worry, I'm just fking with ya XD Actually I didn't even know they have a new The walking dead game XD.