• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

AIDS Vulgar Spray (Arthur Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
our memebers-only nsfw thread

k6whiPO.jpg

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
I talked to Nano and explained why this report didn't go through. I explained that Darkly is an 18+ community, even if most TF2 players are a lot younger. This kind of (disturbing) shit is allowed here. I told him not every report is accepted, and to chock this one up as a miss and move on.

/thread

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
I talked to Nano and explained why this report didn't go through. I explained that Darkly is an 18+ community, even if most TF2 players are a lot younger. This kind of (disturbing) shit is allowed here. I told him not every report is accepted, and to chock this one up as a miss and move on.

/thread

As if we suddenly all mature at 18.

kts

TD Admin
PENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENIS

p.s. @Shotgun Jesus you're awesome, meowbow

Tick Tock Man

Senior TF2 Admin
Staff member
PENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENIS

I just have to say I find this extremely offensive.....

Improper use of spacing is an affront to all linguistically minded people........if we don't stop this now where will it end? Improper capitalization?

MetalLobster

TD Admin

:thisfnguy::ban:

Reactions: kts
Status
Not open for further replies.