• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Valentines Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

B3tt3rMan

Former TD Member
Figured I'd throw this up here for those who are looking for ideas for their other half.

Yes, its that time again, yet another retarded day made up to make money and make us do things that we normally wouldn't, well most of us at least.

Saturday is coming close, what do you guys have planned for your sexy bitch?

B3tt3rMan

Former TD Member
I guess I'll start us off...

I broke my girl friends flower vase so I picked her up another one of those, I'll probably fill it with flowers.

Also picked up a small frame 4"x6". Going to try and figure out how to make the verse from her favorite love song look good on its own.

I'm a terrible writer, so I'll probably be printing it off or using stencils lol.

I usually take Jenn out for a romantic dinner, buy her flowers and a nice mushy card, but it's my dad's BDay on the 14th too and he turns 70 this year, so the fam is getting together with him on Saturday.

Jenn and I will celebrate Vday on Friday instead.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
im just gonna take my wife to the Keg and smoke a fat blunt after + champagne + more liquor + sexy time.

Fork Included

TD Admin
my girlfriend is in ireland right now, so i'm going to order flowers for her, delivered to the place where she works.

only i'm going to deliver them on friday, and attach a note saying how she can experience valentines day before anyone else around her :D

ALSO, to those that dont know, Even counts of flowers are for funerals, so if you buy flowers, buy odd numbers.

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
Nothing special this year. Spent over 1k last year so i gotta budget this time.... Dinner + Blue & Purple Roses.

I may bullshit a Poem if the mood strikes,

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Gettin my girl a frame with a nice picture of us in it, wrapped up. A heart-shaped box of chocolates, and she's takin me out to dinner...

Nice and simple.

iCe

TD Admin
[quote1234328238=OG buckshot jr]
Gettin my girl a frame with a nice picture of us in it, wrapped up. A heart-shaped box of chocolates, and she's takin me out to dinner...

Nice and simple.
[/quote1234328238]

awww why u spoiling it for steve

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
[quote1234328519=iCe]
[quote1234328238=OG buckshot jr]

Nice and simple.
[/quote1234328238]

awww why u spoiling it for steve
[/quote1234328519]

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

;p8==D

Propaganda

TD Member
[quote1234336394=Shotgun Jesus]
Yeah, girlfriend having homo. What a colossal fag.
[/quote1234336394]

Ziiiing nice one SJ

Well my wife will cook me dinner, then she will suck my penis, afterwards I will pound her hard. Then she will sleep and I will come to my office and drink rum and play games. Oh, and I will get her a card.

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1234364013=Propaganda]
Well my wife will cook me dinner, then she will suck my penis, afterwards I will pound her hard. Then she will sleep and I will come to my office and drink rum and play games. Oh, and I will get her a card.
[/quote1234364013]

LOL Prop is my hero.

EDIT: you just earned a spot in my signature.

Death

TD Admin
I am not sure what to get Shotgun Jesus this year. We usually sit around in our thongs and get high ... and play Bukakke...but I think this year we will do something different ???

real simple.. i'm going to go find a nice classy bar/club and go find the girl who's crying into her martini buy her a fresh one and let her use my shoulder to cry on.. then i'm gonna buy her another drink and see how few drinks it takes me to get her into the sack and suckin on mine

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
sigh, now that you're part of TD, you're now privy to our vast selection of roofies. Steve, our main dealer, has just such a pill for you!

What, you thought we got these chicks to bukkake voluntarily?

Ba Chicka Wa Wa

TD Member
I'm just gonna buy a pair of those underwear with like the elephant trunk on the front for your cock and put them on and then surprise her with that and some flowers. lol

Maybe just flowers now that I think of it.

glock

TD Admin
[quote1234378702=Narf!]
[quote1234364013=Propaganda]
[/quote1234364013]

LOL Prop is my hero.

EDIT: you just earned a spot in my signature.
[/quote1234378702]

Well.... I had a plan.
Think I'll change it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.