Useful PC Building Tool

Nick

DARKLY Regular
Hey guys, I found this website a while ago, and I felt like it really helps when it comes to building a PC.

This is how it works, you enter the website, get into the PC building page, there will be different sections for PC parts, whether they be CPU, Graphics Card, Power supply etc.
You can click on the name of one of these sections, and a new page will pull up, this page will feature almost all the available products on the market.
Once you go through the list, you can add it to your "PC" and head back to the list, now that you have selected a product, this list will update its self to reflect the best price from all retailers in Canada, including ones online.

The website is http://ca.pcpartpicker.com, and of course, if you are from the States, take off the CA prefix.

1z6wqok.png

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
This website has already been referenced here a million (literally, approaching a million) times by Glocky and the like.
Still a good post.

Nick

DARKLY Regular
Oops, I went through that post really quick so I didnt actually notice the PC part picker link. Shame on me.

Glocky

Drinking your tears
Not about shame! If you have any *new* additions, just post it in that thread and I will update the sticky. :D