• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

UNBANNED Unreasonable Perm Ban Over Spycrab Misunderstanding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trading Card Sloth

I'm New Here
Name When Banned : Trading Card Sloth
Steam ID: Steam_0:0:45151220
Game: Team Fortress 2
Server: DARKLY l Toronto TF2 Trade/Idle #2 l darklytrade.com
Ban Reason: Suspected Spycrab Runner

Stating my case: Ok I am a regular in this server and I very much enjoy trading and wagering in spycrabs in the server. I was spycrabbing swampmonstar and he disguised and I called him out on it immediatly following the disguise, there were many witnesses at this point. He insisted it was a accident and told me to taunt...in the heat of the moment I let it slide and kept taunting and ended up losing and refused to pay the 1 refined wager. I always pay up to wagers that are fair and rules have not been broken I dont want to be banned as a spycrab runner so please contact me back. I will pay he 1 refined wager to swampmonstar but I just want to speak with a admin with some common sense....most of the people in the server also agreed with me not to pay him up since he spycrabbed..there were moderators there but there not speaking up please help me with this situation. Swampmonstar was cool with me the following days after the incident but all of a sudden 1 half weeks after the incident he feels like posting me as a spycrab runner when I spycrab on a daily just please look into this ....I really dont deserve this kind of ban so please be reasonable and have a open mind when determining this appeal because Im a regular and enjoy crabbing in safe enviroments like Darkly.

Bird Of PrAy

A Little Darkly
I wanted to put in a good word for Trading Card Sloth. I do not know the details of what happened, but heard there was some sort of argument on the forums that resulted in a perm ban. I have spent many hours in DARKLY servers with Trading Card Sloth and have NEVER had any problems with him. We all get angry at times and say and do stupid things we regret later, so what every happened, I hope there can be some forgivness also. I consider Trading Card Sloth ia trusted friend and he has always been a very positive part of the DARKLY servers. I hope his ban will be reconsidered. Bird Of PrAy

Status
Not open for further replies.