• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

REVISED Unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

20fps|TuryHury

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: 20fps|TuryHury
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:86038094
Game: Team Fortress 2
Server: trade_plaza
Ban Reason: Continually running on spycrabs, or as he himself said, crab n' run.

Case: I only "ran" from ONE spy crab on the server. That is the ONLY spy crab I participated on while I was on the server. There is ZERO evidence that says other wise. The reason I "ran" was because my Toshiba Satellite overheated and it shut down. It did so mutliple times yesterday due to the heat. If I choose to "crab n' run" when I spy crab, that is MY PERSONAL DECISION. YOU CANNOT BAN SOMEONE BECAUSE THEY CHOOSE TO RUN AWAY FROM SPY CRABS UNLESS ITS ON YOUR SERVER. I did not "continually" run from spy crabs while I was on the server as I only did ONE spy crab the WHOLE ENTIRE TIME. So the ban is therefore wrong and the reason is wrong. Now I admit I should have payed Tux but the way he treated me afterwards pissed me off so much. I did offer to trade him my Sight For Sore eyes and then I would ask only two refined metal for it (the sight for sore eyes are worth three refined metal and the offer I made to tux was 1 refined for the crab) but he said "No, I don't want your shit" and he then proceeded to cancel the trade. I feel that for those reasons, 1. I did not run away from multiple spy crabs, 2. I offered to pay for the crab, and 3.The way tux cursed at me, I feel that my ban is unjust and wrong.

-Thanks

Pyro Main for UGC Steel Team.

20fps|TuryHury

I'm New Here
No problem. I don't want to cause problems for people. I just don't like it when I know I am wrong and I try to make it up to people and then they curse at me. I again will admit that it is my fault for not paying Tux and I shouldn't have trolled him but I think a permanent ban is a little much, but hey he is the admin so in the end if he doesn't want me on the server then you know do what you gotta do. Thanks

Pyro Main for UGC Steel Team

Haze

Senior TF2 Admin
YOU CANNOT BAN SOMEONE BECAUSE THEY CHOOSE TO RUN AWAY FROM SPY CRABS UNLESS ITS ON YOUR SERVER

Actually if you choose to run, I CAN. And you were on the server I am admin for and were banned from there accordingly. I did not and cannot ban you from other servers other than darkly.

Secondly. This was the first time a report was filed for you. But Ive heard youve run before. This report submitted was from yesterday, and you ran again today, while I happen to actually be in server.

Here is your report:
http://darklygaming.com/forum/threads/spycrab-runner.11772/

Which shows you just saying that tux is a bitch, that hes a scammer, and you even saying in one of the pics "He is demanding that I give him metal because I spycrabbed", well yea, that the point of the game. First to three loses and you lost, hence you have to pay him.

Anyways. having taken the time to actually come and appeal it. I will lower the ban to two weeks. Please try and use this as a learning experience. Its better to be an honest person than to think noone is watching.

Name When Banned: 20fps|TuryHury
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:86038094
Game: Team Fortress 2
Server: trade_plaza
Ban Reason: Continually running on spycrabs, or as he himself said, crab n' run.

Case: I only "ran" from ONE spy crab on the server. That is the ONLY spy crab I participated on while I was on the server. There is ZERO evidence that says other wise. The reason I "ran" was because my Toshiba Satellite overheated and it shut down. It did so mutliple times yesterday due to the heat. If I choose to "crab n' run" when I spy crab, that is MY PERSONAL DECISION. YOU CANNOT BAN SOMEONE BECAUSE THEY CHOOSE TO RUN AWAY FROM SPY CRABS UNLESS ITS ON YOUR SERVER. I did not "continually" run from spy crabs while I was on the server as I only did ONE spy crab the WHOLE ENTIRE TIME. So the ban is therefore wrong and the reason is wrong. Now I admit I should have payed Tux but the way he treated me afterwards pissed me off so much. I did offer to trade him my Sight For Sore eyes and then I would ask only two refined metal for it (the sight for sore eyes are worth three refined metal and the offer I made to tux was 1 refined for the crab) but he said "No, I don't want your shit" and he then proceeded to cancel the trade. I feel that for those reasons, 1. I did not run away from multiple spy crabs, 2. I offered to pay for the crab, and 3.The way tux cursed at me, I feel that my ban is unjust and wrong.

-Thanks

Pyro Main for UGC Steel Team.

No problem. I don't want to cause problems for people. I just don't like it when I know I am wrong and I try to make it up to people and then they curse at me. I again will admit that it is my fault for not paying Tux and I shouldn't have trolled him but I think a permanent ban is a little much, but hey he is the admin so in the end if he doesn't want me on the server then you know do what you gotta do. Thanks

Pyro Main for UGC Steel Team

What a fine display for someone from UGC.

:poop:

(Quoting to prevent later removal)

Status
Not open for further replies.