• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

UNBANNED Unban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

DARKLY Regular
Name When Banned: dfdf.cN
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31300814
Game: CSGO
Server: 32 ppl server
Ban Reason: tk

State your case: It was a long story, i ll start from the beginning.

We were playing on Piranesi, as CTs. I've been rushing roof for the past few rounds, since it is an important objective. One round, while on my way to roof, i coughed, and accidentally ran into the room beside it,leading Low Down Deep into thinking i was intentionally baiting him. He runs up to roof ahead of me, throws a smoke, and runs back, while blocking my smoke and that smoke pretty much prevented us from taking roof.
So after we both died, I said in team chat "hey low could you not run back and block my smoke lol, that killed us"
He replied something among the lines of "well if u didnt bait me i wouldnt have", and he did not sound pleased.
we argue for a little bit and that was over. or so i thought it was.

We get switched to T side, I run up the stairs along the ledge to make the jump through the window, only to find someone who jumped infront of me turn around and block me, it was Low Down Deep. A little annoyed, i shot him in the foot, with a glock, trying to get him out of the way, in return he shot me for around 40 dmg with his ak. I didnt say a word.
A few rounds later, at the beginning of the round, he randomly shoots me down to 65 hp, and I was so annoyed that I decided to shoot him and kill him. End of story.

Now that I have told you the whole story, I apologize for my not being able to control my anger, but I would like to point out I was not the one looking for trouble, and if what i said offended anyone, I sincerely apologize. But on a side note, I do feel like this ban was misplaced, not complaining about your admins but merely a suggestion, perhaps look into an issue before dropping a permaban hammer.

Delta

TD Admin
It was me who banned you. I have zero tolerance for BS these days. I saw you intentionally kill him so I banned. I'm not going to ask for the whole fucking story during the game. This is getting ridiculous. People take justice in to their own hands and then wonder why they get banned. I was on during that whole time and you didint say 1 word to me, I'm not a huge fan of low down deep either, I woulda told him to knock the shit off or I would rape his face. Thats all you had to say to me. You know how to chat to admins? You put yourself in this position. However I'm going to msg low down deep in steam right now and tell him to play nice. Same goes for you. Most of the TD admins are approachable and will listen if you have a concern. I suggest you bring it to our attention next time before killing teammates.

Nick

DARKLY Regular
Ya i was talking to smurf and he said tk was really an issue today, I just lost control, usually i dont even get into any drama, this is my first time ever on this server. I know TD admins are nice and reasonable, I was just suggesting. So I do apologize again, for not talking to one of the admins but instead losing control.

Status
Not open for further replies.