• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

UNBANNED Unban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmelvin

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: Ralphwiggim27
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:5116407
Game: Counter Strike Global Offensive
Server: Toronto Darkly | NO AWP/AUTO + FF ON
Ban Reason: Team Killing I have absolutely no memory of TK'ing, though that by no means is a denial of the accusation. I'm a terrible shot and probably didn't even notice the kill, or I might have genuinely been a jerk and shot somebody on the team (who may or may not have been being a douche themselves). Either way, I apologize for the kill and would very much like to be unbanned if at all possible! In addition, 'fart', AKA The Taze, AKA The Purple Taze, AKA Grease Lightnin' (who is my coworker who also sits next to me and made sure to add those nicknames) can vouch for my generally not being a jerk!

kts

TD Admin
rofl grease lightning.
Uh I think i vaguely remember you during a mass team attacking with multiple parties, however I don't really remember specifically. I tend to ban people who are consistently teamattacking on purpose. In the future please do not retailate, if someone is being a fucking retard(trust me i get angry too), instead find someone with a TD tag or come onto the forums and report them. Thanks, going to unban.

Status
Not open for further replies.