• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

REVISED Unban Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: Dissolution
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:40031891
Game: CS GO
Server: Darkly Toronto Server
Ban Reason: Not really sure.

State your case: I really don't have a case... I think I was trash talking possibly? Not too sure though. I went to log on today and it said I was banned.

I was banned and I literally have no idea why. I was playing yesterday and everything was fine, and then I went to play today and I was banned.....Not really sure why but can I please get an unban?

Thanks.

Dissolution

Aaron

I'm New Here
If I got banned for my random crap talk and banter I am sorry. I honestly just talk crap for the heck of it. I could see people getting offended but others do it as well so I just go with the flow. I will keep my comments to myself if this is seriously an issue.

BIOP

TD Admin / Rocker of City-Hair
I am the admin that banned you. You are right, you got banned for constantly berating others. You have been banned for this before. Trash talk and poking at people in jest is one thing, but you seem like you are just out to piss people off. And you are doing well at pissing people off, you always ruin someone's gaming experience at TD. Looking at your chat log is enough to support this.
Everyone gets mad, and frustrated with this game and has their moments, but you take it to the next level. If you want to play here, I suggest you start treating people with some respect. I reduced your ban from 1 month to 1 week. But consider this your last warning, next time you screw up, you are done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.