• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Propaganda

TD Member
I just heard about this last week, now I am seeing it everywhere. This social networking just gets gayer by the minute, yet I kick myself for not coming up with something as ridiculous as this and getting rich from it. So to the homo that invented twitter fuck you, you're gay, and your website is gay. I will never tweedle or twiddle or whatever they call it. Die.

Hawk-Eye

TD Member
LOL worst part is apparently the new FB layout was trying to immitate this because te owner of twitter wouldnt sell it to FB LOL or something like that LOL

Propaganda

TD Member
[quote1240169807=.44 CALiBER]
I saw a girl using this last night at the bar. I called her dumb and her fat friends started laughing at her. Epic.
[/quote1240169807]

+1

radik

TD Member
[quote1240171129=.44 CALiBER]
I saw a girl using this last night at the bar. I called her dumb and her fat friends started laughing at her. Epic.
[/quote1240171129]

haha, good work. You should have called the fat friends fat when they started laughing

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1240178723=raDik]
[quote1240171129=.44 CALiBER]
[/quote1240171129]

haha, good work. You should have called the fat friends fat when they started laughing
[/quote1240178723]

LOL +1

yeah it's gay and i know a few people who use it but when i ask them what the point is none of them can ever give me a straight answer.

I hate social networking sites. I think it is just a bunch of Sheep. I will admit to one though linkedin. But just because i found a job on there and would recommend someone solely for job recruitment purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.