• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

BANNED Tker's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negative Nelly

I'm New Here
trippykev STEAM_0:0:34118785
&
myself - Negative Nelly STEAM_0:1:50262017

Tk'd me in spawn with a shotgun in spawn on the de_frost map, tkd him back in de_Piranesi after he started to shoot an AFK in spawn and has NOT stopped trying to TK me since.
During dust2 he switched sides just to keep trying to kill me (and has). During this time I have tried to get a hold of 2 TD members in steam chat and have been ignored with my pleas of having something done.
Now if they had no admin powers I can understand but being ignored and not saying anything to me on the situation really left a bad taste in my mouth to the point of frustration, which sucks since I love playing on the TD server.

I admit to have killed him 4-6 times as well when he tried to kill me, and since I have also broken the TD rules, it won't surprise me if you decide to give me a ban as well.

If you want to look into it further, the exchange in chat of our skirmish can be found around Nov 1, 2014 10:21:33 pm

Peace.

MetalLobster

TD Admin
Thank you for bringing this forward and taking responsibility in this situation.

From what I see, you TK'd him first, which sparked a TK war between you and him. Your description of the situation seems accurate and I commend you for admitting your fault here, so I'm giving a very lenient ban of one day. trippykev will get 1 week for retaliating.

In the future, you should contact an admin in-game before attempting to contact any in Steam chat, because it's not uncommon for people to leave their computers on with Steam running. Also, retaliation is not the answer to someone TK'ing you.

Status
Not open for further replies.