The Walking Dead [Video Game]

Stan Radner

DARKLY Regular
Is anyone a fan of Telltale's The Walking Dead video game series? I'm curious if anyone else in the community has played a few of the episodes. I've played all of Season 1, 400 Days, and I'm about to play Episode 3 of Season 2 and see what happens to Clementine in the gang. I guess this could be the official thread for it since I didn't see one already.

Hinouchi

TD Admin
1 thing i didn't like about the game is that, you're limited on your choice. Like I wanted to get Kenny out of the group, and no matter what I do, he's still with me! I was at season 1 episode 4 before I stop playing it, got tired of waiting for new episode and just forgot about the game after.

Stan Radner

DARKLY Regular
1 thing i didn't like about the game is that, you're limited on your choice. Like I wanted to get Kenny out of the group, and no matter what I do, he's still with me! I was at season 1 episode 4 before I stop playing it, got tired of waiting for new episode and just forgot about the game after.

I agree with you that they should widen the possibility of choices. However, Kenny becomes great help in future episodes. And they have more choices in Season 2.
I have played all of season 1 and 400 days.

I have season 2 but haven't started yet as I am waiting until they are all out
Season 2 is insane! So much more going on than in Season 1. You even meet some of the characters you played as in 400 Days.

DARKLY | Pixar's Ham

DARKLY Regular
I agree with you that they should widen the possibility of choices. However, Kenny becomes great help in future episodes. And they have more choices in Season 2.
Season 2 is insane! So much more going on than in Season 1. You even meet some of the characters you played as in 400 Days.

Lee. :fffeel:

Stan Radner

DARKLY Regular
For those of you who love this game and are currently awaiting release of Season 2: Episode 4 "Amid the Ruins" I stumbled upon a video game blog where someone gives a reasonable answer on what they think the release date will be:

What is The Walking Dead Game: Season 2 Episode 4 release date? Between Episode 1 & 3 it took developer Telltale Games 10 to 11 weeks (or 2.5 months) to release each subsequent episode. Although Telltale Games has promised that during Season 2 you can expect a new downloadable episode every 4 to 6 weeks (1 to 1.5 months), at this point we’re all expecting delays! As a result Season 2′s Episode 4 (titled “Amid The Ruins”) will be released on Tuesday, July 22nd or July 29th 2014 at the earliest… and one month later at the latest.

- Source: http://www.videogamesblogger.com/20...dead-game-season-2-episode-4-release-date.htm