• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

The OFFICIAL "Shit On Leroy" Thread

TurboTaco

TD Admin
He's White. Not Black.

He likes romping on men in the scrum, not for athletic competition in the spirit of rugby, but to 'accidentally' grab balls and sniff asses and crotches. Fact.

Shotgun Jesus said:
Crickets...
That line is so weak, as in last week!
Leroy earned this thread! Drinking alcohol with stitches in his mouth? BS! Thinning ones blood would prevent blood clotting for the stitches and he'd be too sore in the mouth to crave alcohol. Cr@ving C0cks, now that's another story for Leroy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
Leroy is a nice person. He's always on time. He helps old ladies cross the street. He holds the door for people. He's polite. He has raped and murdered only one person.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
and that person was spinny, which is why the cops let him go, because even cops hate haxors.

TurboTaco

TD Admin
Leroy recently discovered a hole next to a bigger hole between his legs confirming our suspicions. He has a vagina. The bigger hole = anus.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Leroy is the only TD member to have their name become an insult.

Fucking dirty leroys.

Oh a serious note I want to publically thank both prop and leroy for all their hard work on the new server box.

You niggaz better recognize

Ba Chicka Wa Wa

TD Member
Leroy's the shit, he gave me some good advice once....

Blue Balls: Man my girl wont give it up anymore

Leroy: Got any pets, animals?

Blue Balls: Yes, and no that's sick!

Leroy: No seriously man I took a sheep once to the edge of a cliff. That's the secret. It's afraid of the edge and it pushes back, baaaaabaaaaaaaaaa. Best night of my life

LT_Clash

TD Member
Ba Chicka Wa Wa said:
Leroy: No seriously man I took a sheep once to the edge of a cliff. That's the secret. It's afraid of the edge and it pushes back, baaaaabaaaaaaaaaa. Best night of my life

lol epic i lold but seriously leroy thats fucked up

Last edited by a moderator: