• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

The move is finished, and I want to throw a TD lan !

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
ps. a circle jerk has nothing to do with touching other guys in the circle... its purely solo but you usually jerk off on a cookie and the last person to bust loses and has to eat the cookie...

gnome sane?

B.From.Acc

TD Admin
[quote1280102155=SiR-dreK]
[IMG:width=430&height=350]http://i31.tinypic.com/31322wy.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote1280102155]
haha!@ i hope he has a head strap for his neck... and look at all those CRT screeens maaaan! i wonder what kind of screens there will be in another 10-15 years.

APESJIT

TD Member
Ok... So does anyone have a bigger place? If not we go ahead with my place (I should say &quot:our" place, cause this wouldn't be happening without Ornella's approval), just cant handle all of us... I'm going camping next week, and after that I will put the date in stone.

[quote1280248768=Fork Included]
[quote1279215714=Roach]
wait a second, i just thought of something. if each guy grabs the next guys arm while he jerks it, then that guy needs to grab the next guy with his wrong arm. looks like every other guy is gunna have to go lefty.

NOT IT
[/quote1279215714]

i'm sure we have a good mix of lefties and righties
[/quote1280248768]

I'd probably do the leftie job. I have my mouse while I play left hand and keyboard in the right (TFGH)

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
im gonna get booted from ape's lan for fapping

APESJIT

TD Member
Ok the event is up on facebook.... Discuss this shit there. I can get around 10 comps in my place, and beyond that we can fit a few fan boys/girls... Once again, I will kick anyone out and get you a spot is the bribe is right, I accept Drugs/Booze .
Facebook = james mclellan Toronto Ont

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
Yo ape boy when is this thing? im not on Fagbook anymore. PM details please