• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

The move is finished, and I want to throw a TD lan !

APESJIT

TD Member
Well I know dan and chris (GT guys) want in ... I don't know if drek will make it from london. Im drunk here looking at the wall space... we might be able to do 8 comps, but we would need tables + uber networking.... I'm sure Glen can handle the networking, but I don't have the tables. I was thinking last Saturday of august or second last sat for the lan date. Start early in the afternoon, say have everything set up by 1-2pm, and play till 4am...The key thing is setting a date people came make. I will set this shit up on facerack tomorrow...TD gets first dibs for spots as long as the time table works out. So whoever posted first gets dibs, i think its something like, Hoob fork narf cock mandy pyroette.
James McLellan <---facecrack me if you don't have me

APESJIT

TD Member
[quote1279081712=SiR-dreK]
What Hinouchi said, then usually when everyone is well drunk we line up and do a massive dutch rudder train.
[/quote1279081712]
BAhahahahahahah

Hinouchi

TD Admin
[quote1279153292=SiR-dreK]
What Hinouchi said, then usually when everyone is well drunk we line up and do a massive dutch rudder train.
[/quote1279153292]

Bukkake how could you forget about the Bukkake! XD

Roach

TD Admin
id like to come...but i need a ride from kitchener. If rev goes maybe he can coem pick me up cause hes only like 10 min away...i dont even know if he drives tho.

it'd be so redic to try to get my gf to drive me
me:hey babe drive me to TO?
babe:why
me:lan party
babe:im leaving you.
me:k but can u drive me to TO?

HooB.wg

Hacking Faggot
[quote1279199187=Roach]
id like to come...but i need a ride from kitchener. If rev goes maybe he can coem pick me up cause hes only like 10 min away...i dont even know if he drives tho.

[/quote1279199187]
lmao

Hinouchi

TD Admin
[quote1279200000=SiR-dreK]
Bukkakke goes without saying hahah
[/quote1279200000]

ohhhhh :X so I guess what happens in the lan party stays in the lan party huh?

lol @ Roach

skd_mrk

TD Admin
[quote1279205218=Roach]

[/quote1279205218]

LOL Roach.

My version-
Me: I'm going to Toronto for a LAN party.
Sara: Is there a mall nearby?
Me: No.
Sara: I'm sure they have stores.
Sara: None?
Sara: I'll come anyways.

End result:
Sara tapping me on the shoulder during the party telling me to look @ pictures of LOLCATS on her phone. Followed by filing for bankruptcy after she finds a mall.

[quote1279206332=Sgt.Smitty]
Since it's full, can I camp out the front door or something ?
I won't crap all over the place, I'll find a corner no worries.
[/quote1279206332]

Edit: Laptop

vinny paz

TD Admin
I'd come if only for the dutch rudder. Facebook it! Only don't title is as a dutch rudder party, I don't want my facebook friends to think I'm gay.

Roach

TD Admin
[quote1279214920=Fork Included]
i'm also down for the dutch rudder train

which conveniently has another name, "circle jerk"
[/quote1279214920]

fork this is incorrect. a circle jerk is when u grab the next guys junk. a dutch rudder train is when u grab his arm while he jerks himself. GOD

Roach

TD Admin
wait a second, i just thought of something. if each guy grabs the next guys arm while he jerks it, then that guy needs to grab the next guy with his wrong arm. looks like every other guy is gunna have to go lefty.

NOT IT

Fork Included

TD Admin
[quote1279215714=Roach]
wait a second, i just thought of something. if each guy grabs the next guys arm while he jerks it, then that guy needs to grab the next guy with his wrong arm. looks like every other guy is gunna have to go lefty.

NOT IT
[/quote1279215714]

i'm sure we have a good mix of lefties and righties