• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED The Derpinator's Moderator/Admin Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game Handle(s):The Derpinator
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:71398178 (Custom: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheOfficialDerpinator)
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: None
Real First Name: Alex
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: #1, #2, & #5. (#3 If #1 or #5 Is offline)
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: Because I want to make Darkly A better place, Because I have witnessed Some weird Stuff like Aimbotters, Micspammers, Spambots, Scammers, And even some Innapropriate Sprays That We shall not Mention, All Of which I have called my Moderator/Admin Friends To come and deal with them, But they leave at the last second because (I think) they know who the Admins/Mods are. If I were to become Moderator/Admin, I would be on Almost regularly on the servers listed above, And deal with those People Myself.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with atleast 60 hours of play? Yes, I have over 900 hours on TF2 And at least 850 Hours on the DARKLY Servers, And I have played on the DARKLY Servers since August 2013.
Do you have a mic? Yes, I use it Most of the time.
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes, I have tons of friends I have made Via the DARKLY Servers, And Some good Mod/Admin Friends.
Are you atleast 18 years of age? No, But I am More mature than most kids today.

Sir X:

TF2 Staff | UberLag
Just for the funs of it Derpinator, you should photo-shop a derp face on your profile pic and cover up the Arnold Schwarzenegger face in my opinion, it be funny. I'll try to server hope as much as a I can to get to you better as much as I can, give/take my internet powers. For right now from when the last time I talked to ya, I'm gonna say +0.5 until I get to know ya more.

Rei

Senior TF2 Admin
I love this guy! He is not only fun to talk with, but has the integrity and knowledge to help people within the server. +1 for me

Edit: might want to be active on the forums. Other than that, I believe you are ready.

Tech45

Senior TF2 Admin
+1 Cool guy, always enjoy talking to him when I'm not on the beat. However I have to say this, you might want to be more active on the forums considering this app was your second post.

E1ite

DARKLY Regular
Update from my very descriptive previous post. Definite +1 from me, the community seems to enjoy being around him and he acts mature. Would make a good moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.