The BIOP Open - Rules and Bracket

Pwnion

TD Member
Hey sry guys, i had a crazy busy week at awork and didn't even think about this till late last night. If me and narf can quckly play our matches sometime this weekend i'd still like to be in. Again, sorry I suck at being online!

Pwnion

TD Member
nd boip i just saw ur post, if narf and brains are willing to let me back in i promise i'll be on for the rest, i've set TD as my homepage! :)

BIOP

TD Admin / Rocker of City-Hair
It's up to Brains and Narf. The deadline for the next round still stands at Wednesay this week. I just want these tourneys to run fluidly and not flop is all.

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
i dont like how pwnion beat him 2-0.....Narf you are still in the match!

Pwnion u down tomorrow?? around 12pm's?

marinerevenge

TD Member
fork ill be game for our match either tomorrow night or monday night or wednesday during the day/night.

tuesday is out for me.. subject to change tomorrow as I have not been feeling well the last 2-3 days.

ItsaChris

TD Member
[quote1295849140=BIOP]
Good fucking job brains.
Get ready to lose to chris.
[/quote1295849140]

Your so cocky, in my stead. =P

With all the upsets... who knows.

Narf!

TD Admin
OT but...Brains you fucker! Why the fuck did you leave 10 sec. into the 3v3 match with me and Dean? Dean and I took one out too but it was too many things to control/build all at once and we lost. So I see you flake on everything...I hope karma bites back and you lose in disgraceful fashion.