The BIOP Open - Rules and Bracket

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
Haha roach I don't use void rays anymore :P

so since me and narf are playing since we are the last 2?

Roach

TD Admin
no brains narf has a by first round, so its you and me. Than the winner of that plays narf, than the winner of that plays winner of adam/biop

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1295036923=Brains]
I'm gonna own you tho bro. I have like 1500 played games lol
[/quote1295036923]
And about 500 wins.

Too bad it's a best 2 out of 3

marinerevenge

TD Member
current 1v1 record is rank 15 in my gold league, with a win/loss ratio of about 75 wins / 63 losses...

Keep getting pitted against platinum players all day long. Especially turtling mech terrans or 2 gate pressure protoss. ffs >:|

its getting OLD MKAY

BIOP

TD Admin / Rocker of City-Hair
[quote1295041275=MarineRevenge]
This should be fun, actually. Worried a little about playing against cock, he was pretty good last I remember. Loves DT's.. bleh.

How does losing work in this bracket BIOP? if you lose do you play the other losers, or are you out for good?

Edit : Also Cock.. when can you play? i'm down for pretty much any day this week except sunday night.. i'll be at a girls going away party that night.
[/quote1295041275]

It's single elimination.

BIOP

[quote1295041451=iCe]
ill jump in if u need another.... ill pwn narf
[/quote1295041451]

You are in bud. I drew numbers for which bye you take. You will be playing Remy in the first round.

BIOP

[quote1295042641=Pwnion]
CAN I JOIN??? IS IT TOO LATE!!!!?? PLEASE SAY I CAN! :D
[/quote1295042641]

You are in Bud, you play Narf in the first round.

marinerevenge

TD Member
im on a losing streak as of late. i really hope i don't play like a steaming pile of shit in the tourney.

also, cock, how bout that match? :D

iSeize

TD Admin
why hello thar. welcome to TD! you should introduce your self in the "Hey im new here" section of our forums!

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
Some shits happend, I'm not sure what's happening tomorrow and I don't wanna pull a brains on you. I'll msg you later.

[quote1295107126=iSeize]
why hello thar. welcome to TD! you should introduce your self in the "Hey im new here" section of our forums!
[/quote1295107126]
I'm clearly not new here. I used to be in this clan. The database obvsiously got wiped out along with my posts. ;) Maybe I should post in the "Hi I'm never around" thread. Lol