Thank you!

Tick Tock Man

Senior TF2 Admin
Staff member
Cmp™

I hate you so much.

Anyone wishing to hate Cmp must fill out the required forms in triplicate and receive the "Official Notification of Permission to Detest, Abhor or Hate Certificate" - signed by the currently elected Grand Poobah.

Note, "Certificate of Mild to Medium Dislike" may be obtained directly from any authorized distributor, without formally requesting permission in advance.

Anyone wishing to hate Cmp must fill out the required forms in triplicate and receive the "Official Notification of Permission to Detest, Abhor or Hate Certificate" - signed by the currently elected Grand Poobah.

Note, "Certificate of Mild to Medium Dislike" may be obtained directly from any authorized distributor, without formally requesting permission in advance.

Gentlemen,

yowusL1.jpg

Tech45

Senior TF2 Admin
The offer's still there if you want me to look after the Killer's while you're gone :smug:

Reactions: nb

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
I've almost paid off the KE. I only owe Kharn 5 keys now, but he said he doesn't mind waiting while I get the Strange Gunslinger I'm collecting for.

:feelsgood:

LiquidSoup

A Little Darkly
Congratz on reaching your goal dude! Seems like you put a lot of work into it and which means you really deserve it. Best of luck with the next big thing you try to get :D