• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED [TF2] Moderator Application: The Purple King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Zoidberg

TD Admin
But I've already allowed TD to learn so much about you from this. TBH, how you react makes all the difference, especially because of your age.

Dr. Zoidberg

TD Admin
Please ignore Zoidberg, he isn't an admin.
Anyway, you seem alright, just wait around, get to know the forums.
Remember to stick around.
Also, pro tip: don't double post.

Awww Regal... Buzz kill.

Edit: Also, if you are indeed '16', why does your profile say you are 23? Are you in the business of lying?

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
To echo Regal:

Devils and Zoidberg, if you can't stop shitposting on apps, go start your own thread where you can shit on each other instead.

Purple King, what Zoidberg says holds no value in your application, so just ignore it. Don't double-post or get offended/agitated over what is said in this thread, and stop with the irrelevant posts.

The Purple King :D

I'm New Here
To echo Regal:

Devils and Zoidberg, if you can't stop shitposting on apps, go start your own thread where you can shit on each other instead.

Purple King, what Zoidberg says holds no value in your application, so just ignore it. Don't double-post or get offended/agitated over what is said in this thread, and stop with the irrelevant posts.

Ok thank you so much for helping me out.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
sj gone to Yurop. smear feces everywhere. gogoogog

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
IWhy is it that I have 10 tf2 forum sections blocked but I still see this aids.

OP is a faggot and so is this thread.

Soon preschoolers will be darkly admins rofl

Fuck you regal eat a big bag of horse dcks you cock shiner

Status
Not open for further replies.