• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED TF2 Moderator application - FunkyGlassCannon

Status
Not open for further replies.

FunkyGlassCannon

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): FunkyGlassCannon
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25733136
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: None
Real First Name: Devan
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: I play on all Darkly trade servers.
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: The reason I would like to be an admin on the trade darkly trade servers is to make the servers a better place. Of course the servers are already amazing as they are, but I believe that with my passion for the game, I could make them even better than they already are. I am also sick of seeing people being bullied on servers for their voices, the way they type, or the way they act. Everyone should be equal.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Yes
Do you have a mic? Yes
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes
Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes

Bird Of PrAy

A Little Darkly
Funky is a long time gamer on DARKLY servers who has always been helpful to others and myself. I give my highest recommendation for him to be mod in DARKLY. -Bird Of PrAy

HappySticks™

TD Admin
I am going to say that I have seen FunkyGlass on #2 quite a few times before. He seems like a level headed guy that would do a fine job with the role of moderator like Bird said above.

One quick note: According to the stats, you currently only have 2 days on the servers which is slightly less then 60 hours total, I think. (2+2=fish)
http://darkly.gameme.com/m/playerin...5?q=STEAM_0%3A1%3A25733136&si=uniqueid&rc=tf5
EDIT: It appears you have 59 hours 6 minutes

Either way good luck!

FunkyGlassCannon

I'm New Here
I am going to say that I have seen FunkyGlass on #2 quite a few times before. He seems like a level headed guy that would do a fine job with the role of moderator like Bird said above.

One quick note: According to the stats, you currently only have 2 days on the servers which is slightly less then 60 hours total, I think. (2+2=fish)
http://darkly.gameme.com/m/playerinfo/86157/info?b=http://darkly.gameme.com/m/search/tf5?q=STEAM_0%3A1%3A25733136&si=uniqueid&rc=tf5
EDIT: It appears you have 59 hours 6 minutes

Either way good luck!

1 hour off?! lol ill fill another 4-7 tonight. ill fix that :S i didnt know where to find my hours thank you for the post!

Haze

Senior TF2 Admin
I'll stay neutral for now, defiantly see him on and active in server and friendly with most people. Generally seems mature enough, however occasionally is a smartass and talks back to admins when asked not to do something or to stop doing something.... I can't recall the context of the situation a few weeks ago on Toronto 2, that I'm thinking of, basically talked back and eventually told me " better to be a smartass than a dumbass" implying I was being the dumbass for askin him to follow server rules...in fairness I wasn't wearing my tag at the time.

Antimoon

DARKLY Regular
1 hour off?! lol ill fill another 4-7 tonight. ill fix that :S i didnt know where to find my hours thank you for the post!

Odds are your hours got lost when the old Chicago servers, among others, went the way of the dodo. I had the same issue when I applied for mod; I knew I had several hundred hours on darkly servers, over the course of my trading career, but the GameMe stats had me at a little over 3 days.

Are you the same fellow I was talking to on server 3 (I think) the other day, about craft # collecting? If so, you're certainly a nice fellow, and someone that I don't mind having a conversation with.

FunkyGlassCannon

I'm New Here
I wi
I'll stay neutral for now, defiantly see him on and active in server and friendly with most people. Generally seems mature enough, however occasionally is a smartass and talks back to admins when asked not to do something or to stop doing something.... I can't recall the context of the situation a few weeks ago on Toronto 2, that I'm thinking of, basically talked back and eventually told me " better to be a smartass than a dumbass" implying I was being the dumbass for askin him to follow server rules...in fairness I wasn't wearing my tag at the time.

Yes he is correct. I believe he told me to stop talking as my trade list is quite long, he was not running tags, thought he was another troll. I said for him to let me finish in a rather cocky manner I guess he told me to follow the rules and not be a smartass, I said "I would rather be smartass than a dumbass." Was not intending to make him seem like a dumbass was just making a joke to lighten the situation. I will admit to the argument, sorry you took offence to it.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
I wi

Yes he is correct. I believe he told me to stop talking as my trade list is quite long, he was not running tags, thought he was another troll. I said for him to let me finish in a rather cocky manner I guess he told me to follow the rules and not be a smartass, I said "I would rather be smartass than a dumbass." Was not intending to make him seem like a dumbass was just making a joke to lighten the situation. I will admit to the argument, sorry you took offence to it.

You called Devils a dumbass?

Not sure whether to give you a massive kick in the balls or a basket of muffins.

FunkyGlassCannon

I'm New Here
You called Devils a dumbass?

Not sure whether to give you a massive kick in the balls or a basket of muffins.

what? i just explained that i was saying i MYSELF would rather be a smartass, than MYSELF being a dumbass, I was making a joke, does that clear it up for you guys?

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Funky, so much sarcasm oozes out of Darkly that satirical comedy clubs are lining up with buckets outside to catch some of the action.

Try not to take anything to heart during your stay here and you'll do just fine.
When you start taking things seriously on Darkly forums, well... you're gonna have a bad time.

Status
Not open for further replies.