• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED TF2 Moderator Application - DARKLY | Torterra

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvengingRussian

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): DARKLY | Torterra, AvengingRussian, Justintomw
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41485866
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: None
Real First Name: Justin
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: DARKLY Toronto TF2 Trade/Idle #2, DARKLY Toronto TF2 Trade/Idle #5
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: I want to become a moderator, the reasons for me wanting to become a moderator is I am on DARKLY servers alot, I also am on at weird times for example I am on during the time when most DARKLY members are off like now (6 A.M.). I find a lot of issues during those times, and I would like to be able to stop those issues before they become too serious. I also like alot of the members of DARKLY and I like this community more than others, so I would like to get more devoted to DARKLY.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Yes. This should prove it, unless if in some way I am wrong, and if so in advance I am sorry. http://darkly.gameme.com/playerinfo/531109
Do you have a mic? Yes.
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes.
Are you at least 18 years of age? No. I hope to be one of the few exceptions.

AvengingRussian

I'm New Here
y u born so damn late ?

My parents did not intend to have me born "late" They just decided to have me. If I get declined for being too young I understand. You want people to be at least the age of 18 so you can be able to have trust in them, and for them to be responsible for the things they do I assume. If that is the case that is your rules, and your rulings.

Regal Waffle

TF2 Admin
Hey, thanks for applying. Don't worry too much about your age, unless you're immature (I am only 15).
This seems like a you nailed all the questions :D! Just stick around on the servers and forums, lets get to know you it's always nice to have new faces around, good luck and have fun!

Haze

Senior TF2 Admin
I also am on at weird times for example I am on during the time when most DARKLY members are off like now (6 A.M.)

I would like to point out, that I am infact on a 6 A.M sometimes I even get up earlier.....although its usually only Toronto #2...like this :stoned:

Status
Not open for further replies.