TF2 Map rotation suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
So it looks like mill and stillwater are becoming popular, however repository not so much.

I think we should throw them into the rotation, however still have them be played less then Badwater/goldrush(the population maps).

Ideas for the map rotation:
Badwater, Goldrush, Hoodoo, Badwater, Goldrush, Stillwater, Badwater, Goldrush, Mill

or

Badwater, Goldrush, Hoodoo, Badwater, Stillwater, Goldrush, mill

The extra goldrush/badwater maps will help keep the server populated.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
I dont' know shit about the maps yet, but I can say, thanks steve for buying TD all the necessar ylicenses, it appears to be workign for populating the server.. however, I would remove the customs. I got tired of changing the maps all the time so I took them all out temporarily.

BIOP

TD Admin / Rocker of City-Hair
That rotation sounds good. Toss in pl_borax_rc if you can, that map is amazing.

LT_Clash

TD Member
[quote1257198670=Iceman]
i like it. does no one like pipeline, the pay load race?
[/quote1257198670]

i actuly realy like pipeline but its a server killer

also looks like a solid rotation

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
[quote1257203490=Leroy]

I dont' know shit about the maps yet, but I can say, thanks steve for buying TD all the necessar ylicenses, it appears to be workign for populating the server.. however, I would remove the customs. I got tired of changing the maps all the time so I took them all out temporarily.

[/quote1257203490]

Lol no you didn't stillwater is still in the rotation.

Anyways the downloads are fixed, so it should all be gravy now. We just gotta get a good rotation up.

Customs are good, however having them one after each other is bad for the population.

Status
Not open for further replies.