• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED TF2 Darkly Gaming Server #2 Admin Application The Emerald Girl (Silver Soldier)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Emerald Girl

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): The Silver Soldier
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:90743801
Previous Clan/Community Affiliations: None
Real First Name: Sarah
Favorite Games: Team Fortress 2
Interests: Being able to help protect today's servers from turning into garbage from rude and Bullying people and well-being fashionable
Why do you want to join Toronto Darkly? I would love to join Toronto Darkly because I love the TF2 server I love seeing new people everyday and because I can talk to and help new people everyday on Darkly Toronto and it's near my house.

A full fledged reason why I want to be admin: I want to be staff because 1st off I strongly believe that all should be equal and that Laws are justice those who break the law shall pay (If a Player breaks A rule on darkly they will be kicked at the very least) People should put their team over themselves. Everyone must give all they've got into their goal or what they must do. Planning and careful examination on their goal will lead to success. Clear communication and practice is needed to complete the goal. Even if people make mistakes their mistakes aren't a problem they just show they've put their best into their work and that they at least tried Although I have not been an admin on any other server. before finding darkly I used to play competitive and lead teams with careful planning of maps possible strategies and enemy weak points. No matter what good or bad things happen I always do my best to keep a smile on my face and congratulate my teammates and opponents. All the other servers I've been on at least one 1/4th of them started off with good leadership over time. I noticed admin abuse so I left. As I went searching for other servers to play on. One of my friends that no longer plays Team Fortress 2 let me know of Darkly. I've been here since. I wish to work with what my friend has left me. I do not want to have what all my friend left me with to crash. I used to be a bratty kid but Fear and the other admins changed me to a happy smart reliable person. To me, Darkly #2 is now my family where we play games, chat and have fun. Every now and then it makes me happy to see everyone happy and have a nice time. If I can work with others I want to enforce the spirit of the peaceful and jolly community. I love seeing new ideas the future move on. This is why I want to be staff

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 6 months on the server with at least 200 hours of play? Yes over a year on the server with 939hrs of TF2
Are you active on the forums? Yes, I check every single day to see if there is a problem.
Do you have a mic? Yes
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes I am I am always honest I remove bullies and people who swear too much
Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes Finally 18 years old

Last edited:

Keskele

Senior TF2 Staff
Lets review for one minute....

Dec. 12 2015. You posted your first admin app. It was denied for being under the age of 18. You're app stats you were 16
Dec. 19 2015. You posted your second admin app saying you just turned 17. Again, denied for being under the age of 18
May 6 2016. You are posting your third admin app saying you're finally 18.

Now using my texas instrument calculator, my sun dial, and the newest calendar I could find, I have deduced that your birthday is between the days of Dec. 12 and Dec. 19. (If anything you posted on the first 2 apps is actually true)....Anyway....unless I've had a stroke and time is skipping forward at an advanced rate, I think I can safely say you're not 18 yet.

But who knows, I've been wrong before...so can you explain this to me please?

Richard Matthias

DARKLY Regular
It seems like you're missing the following questions:

Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on:
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin:

The Emerald Girl

I'm New Here
I would love you to look at it on my birthday not now

Anyways I play on TF2 Darkly Trading Server #2

1. I would love to be an admin because I love to help people and I see people getting bullied everyday and if I am an admin I can stop the people from being bullied and stop the bullies from bulling ever again I also play on the server everyday and I would love to be able to be with the other admins like Kandi and Fear the Elderly Dragon. These people have inspired me to help people everyday and I have fun everyday with Fear and Kandi. So could you please put this application on hold ok?

Last edited by a moderator:

The Emerald Girl

I'm New Here
:shrug: No idea...she friended me the other day, said thank you a bunch of times (not sure why to be honest) then said she prays to God she gets staff.
LOL I'm just happy. most of the time I have no idea What I am doing. so Sorry being annoying.

Also this is supposed to be under Consideration :motherofgod:

Last edited:

kath

Spycrab Queen
anyone seen silver? i havent ina few weeks. just asking cuz i somtimes go afk and i dont see all who join ;)

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
I think alot of things about you silver, I have some questions about you and i would like honest truth since you have already owned up to the age question

Question 1: Are you really a girl?
Question 2: Are you really from the U.S?, Ive seen you connect from Taiwan??
Question 3: Are you willing to answer these questions, Since no one else is brave enough to ask.
Question 4: Do you have a mic? If so would you use it?(Ties into many questions.

Now Previously I +1d You, which that currently still stands, But I would like to see more Playtime on the server if possible, im not forcing you to show up, im just asking to see you more, Also if possible would you be able to make a "Hey im new here" Thread, i feel like people completely ignore that optional work, Not only will it be nice for us, It will also show us that you are willing to communicate.

Keskele

Senior TF2 Staff
I think alot of things about you silver, I have some questions about you and i would like honest truth since you have already owned up to the age question

Question 1: Are you really a girl?
Question 2: Are you really from the U.S?, Ive seen you connect from Taiwan??
Question 3: Are you willing to answer these questions, Since no one else is brave enough to ask.
Question 4: Do you have a mic? If so would you use it?(Ties into many questions.

Now Previously I +1d You, which that currently still stands, But I would like to see more Playtime on the server if possible, im not forcing you to show up, im just asking to see you more, Also if possible would you be able to make a "Hey im new here" Thread, i feel like people completely ignore that optional work, Not only will it be nice for us, It will also show us that you are willing to communicate.

You sound like a fucking stalker man...:gtfo:

Status
Not open for further replies.