TF2 ADMIN GIVEAWAY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love to be an admin.
(Already know sourcemod stuff, if that's what you guys use)

Plus I know how to record demos and am very good at catching people hacking.

//Hope you're still doing this Low Budget :P

impruv

TD Member
Glad to be part of bringing TF2 back to Darkly. Was wondering, it's not possible to manually switch people on teams like CSS can now right? Is it possible to add in the future?

Roach

TD Admin
I was just told this game is free to download nao.

Im excited, never played this shit..gotta get my internets hooked up at home first though.

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
Hey Tachyon, thanks for showing interest. I will be more than happy to give you admin since you have the experience, only if you will actively play on the server. :)

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
Genesis, Derpvis and Roach, if you guys will be playing actively as well, you shall get admin. It just makes no sense to give admin to someone who will only play the game occasionally. We need active DARKLY community members and admins on the servers to keep the momentum going. We are also in the talks for possibly a third TF2 server. We need all the help we can get at this time.
For all the people who have never tried TF2, the game is now free, it is fun, please download and give it a try on one of our servers! :)

BIOP

TD Admin / Rocker of City-Hair
I will be playing some tf2 tonight! Prepare to hide from my arrow spam.

Roach

TD Admin
Genesis, Derpvis and Roach, if you guys will be playing actively as well, you shall get admin. It just makes no sense to give admin to someone who will only play the game occasionally. We need active DARKLY community members and admins on the servers to keep the momentum going. We are also in the talks for possibly a third TF2 server. We need all the help we can get at this time.
For all the people who have never tried TF2, the game is now free, it is fun, please download and give it a try on one of our servers! :)

Yeah LB, truth be told I prob. wont be too active on TF2. So dont worry about it. CSS however..... ;)

BIOP

TD Admin / Rocker of City-Hair
Hello friend...your admin has been REVOKED due to inactivity. Thank you and have a nice day.

I never know your seriousness from your sarcasm. But that's fine, I don't game much in the summer months.

sure sure Low Budget. Been busy with other things but will be more active.

Love playing on TF2 servers where I have super low ping.

Yea that sounds great, (admin)
Team Fortress 2 is great!!
You guys still looking for admins for the team fortress 2 servers

Im interested in being an admin on teamfortress 2 for darkly. Even tho ive played more on counter strike i would be glad to promote tf2 on darkly servers and to keep the server going smooth

Status
Not open for further replies.