• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

ACCEPTED [TF2] Admin Application: Fiend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiend

Senior TF2 Admin
Hey all. i was a member of Darkly about 8 or so months ago and a TF2 server admin. I caught a case of the "real lifes" and had to call it quits for a bit. But i've returned and would like to help run the servers again. Here is my app:

Game Handle(s): Fiend, -STD-Fiend
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:1087809
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: DARKLY
Real First Name: Jarod
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: All of the Trade servers
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: Help manage the servers, especially with there being a lot of them now. I am trading a lot, so i might as well be of use to the community while i do it

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 40 hours of play? Yes
Do you have a working mic? Yes

Discodude

TF2 Admin
Hey there! :D

I see nothing wrong with this app :P

I suppose the best thing to say would be to post around the forums (noticing your low Message Count :3), and get to know everyone!

...Most people are amiable. :3

Fiend

Senior TF2 Admin
Thanks, I know a good amount of Darkly's from the servers, but i will definitely be posting around the forums again. Appreciate the thumbs up.

Fiend

Senior TF2 Admin
I didn't think i would be considering the bind i used to access the admin commands doesn't work anymore. I could be doing something wrong, i'm sure, but the bind worked before.

Willing to try anything.

Regal Waffle

TF2 Admin
I didn't think i would be considering the bind i used to access the admin commands doesn't work anymore. I could be doing something wrong, i'm sure, but the bind worked before.

Willing to try anything.
Bind... Tried /admin in chat? or sm_admin in console? If that doesn't work try talking to one of the head admins :).

Brades

You used to be an Admin? It's possible you were removed for inactivity, but BRADES might know...

You've been here for almost an entire year and only accumulated less than a 100 Posts? Don't you like us? :slap:

Fiend

Senior TF2 Admin
I joined and became admin. Did admin duty stuff a lot, but had to leave the gaming world for medical and real life drama. Those days are behind me. :)

I joined and became admin. Did admin duty stuff a lot, but had to leave the gaming world for medical and real life drama. Those days are behind me. :)
Welcome back. Sorry, I wasn't around when you were. My leash says DARKLY on it as of February 2012 :D

I approve. :3

Fiend

Senior TF2 Admin
This is hardly a cliff. :yea:

It was a month and a half since the original post. Not like it's been bumped weekly. :lurk:

Regal Waffle

TF2 Admin
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump