• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED [TF2] Admin Application: DARKLY| mitzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DARKLY | Mitzi

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s) DARKLY | mitzi
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:78565268
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: none
Real First Name: mitzi
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: #2 and #4
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin:i want darkly servers to be free of scams mic/chat spam and i want players to have fun and love darkly like i do i have been on darkly servers for a while now i am friends with some admins and i want to help them to make darkly a better place for trades and fun!

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? yes
Do you have a mic? no
Are you in good standing with the community? yes
Are you at least 18 years of age? no [side note] leave a comment if you can i want to hear what you think thanks! :3

Matthew

TF2 Staff
I've seen you around but haven't really seen any rule enforcing or much talking/typing. I'll have to get to know you better anyways good luck!

Vote: +0

DARKLY | Mitzi

I'm New Here
well if you want to know more about me i love gaming i love going on youtube and i like to go outside and my fav tf2 class is spy this is random stuff yes but if you want to meet me come find my at darkly server 2# and 4# thank you! :3 b.t.w if you see this application please post a comment i want to hear what you have to say about this application thanks :3

Matthew

TF2 Staff
Anyways lets continue what we have found out from Newbs app here shall we? You clearly state you are 24 but in Newbs application you seem to have said you are hiding your real age, so if you don't mind, could you please inform us what your real age is?

Matthew

TF2 Staff
Here's the thing, I have trust issues with you now because of this, if I can't trust you to tell us your real age than I defiently can't trust you with moderator postion. You'd be better off telling us the truth from the start sorry to say but -1

DARKLY | Mitzi

I'm New Here
ok....... i was just a little nervous i will never do any thing like that ever! so sorry :( if i could i would change what i put my age as i would. i hope you can forgive me sorry i will make it up and prove i can still do good for darkly....

Sir X:

TF2 Staff | UberLag
Matthew does make a good point, honesty is a VERY big thing on forums posts. Your maturity on the servers is excellent from when I see ya, BUT the trustworthiness level has gotta rebuilt back in my opinion, I'll dock down my +1 to a +0 right now until I have confidence of your trustworthiness again. Sorry man.

Matthew

TF2 Staff
I do understand you're sorry. But my vote will still stand until further notice, you have to gain my trust back which could take a while.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
Anyways lets continue what we have found out from Newbs app here shall we? You clearly state you are 24 but in Newbs application you seem to have said you are hiding your real age, so if you don't mind, could you please inform us what your real age is?
ok....... i was just a little nervous i will never do any thing like that ever! so sorry :( if i could i would change what i put my age as i would. i hope you can forgive me sorry i will make it up and prove i can still do good for darkly....

We're already well aware of the many applicants who falsify their age. Apologies, obfuscation, and/or further attempts are not necessary.

nb

DARKLY Regular
Hey Mizti, it's not good to lie, especially if you're applying to be a trustworthy person. I know it may sound a bit repetitive, as many other people has said it as well, but I think I should give you a -1. Unless you can somehow persuade me into changing my vote, this will never change.

DARKLY | Pixar's Ham

DARKLY Regular
I Agree with Newb, lying about your age proves that you can't be trusted with a simple thing like posting your real age, not only that, but that also proves you have a serious nervous problem that needs to be checked out if you get this worked up over telling us your age.

DARKLY | Mitzi

I'm New Here
i am trying really hard to help darkly servers as best as i can please try to meet me! thank you for being telling me what you think even if it is hard to take!

Status
Not open for further replies.