• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED [TF2] Admin Application: Brown_Lama

Status
Not open for further replies.

brown_lama

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): either darkly_lama or darkly_crunch
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46056413
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: N/A
Real First Name: SHANE
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: trade servers 1-3
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: to make the trade servers more enjoyable to play on and to stand out from the other trade servers. also i could set up games like pyro tennis heavy boxing spycrabbing etc.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 40 hours of play? Yes
Do you have a working mic? No :(

Discodude

TF2 Admin
Hi!

You certainly have enough time on the servers :D

Although, something to change, your SteamID is: STEAM_0:1:46056413

Also, which trade #1-3? Chicago or Toronto?

Please change that and post around to get to know everyone! :D

:no:

Your activity on the servers is high...stick around, come blend with us on the forum...you might find a surprise soon...

brown_lama

I'm New Here
It happens.

The planets align, deities deign it worthy, and it happens.
hahaha i actully set it up a couple times and heavy boxing is very hard mostly bc the snipers and i do alot of spycrabs with my incredible luck when playing vido games so im getting to be well known in the community

brown_lama

I'm New Here
Hi!

You certainly have enough time on the servers :D

Although, something to change, your SteamID is: STEAM_0:1:46056413

Also, which trade #1-3? Chicago or Toronto?

Please change that and post around to get to know everyone! :D
alright sounds good i have been practicing the boxing and tennis it is work, although the spycrabing is going well also the server is toronto since i live near i have relatively good ping and connection what did u mean by my steam id is STEAM_0:1:46056413 and how do i change it?

Discodude

TF2 Admin
alright sounds good i have been practicing the boxing and tennis it is work, although the spycrabing is going well also the server is toronto since i live near i have relatively good ping and connection what did u mean by my steam id is STEAM_0:1:46056413 and how do i change it?

On your application post (the first post of this thread), under "SteamID", you wrote captain_crunch.

You would need to replace that with the SteamID I gave you.

Status
Not open for further replies.