TD Tf2 Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIOP

TD Admin / Rocker of City-Hair
Great idea, I hate playing with 32 as its a fucking cluster fuck and the defence always win. 24 max would be amazing.

Hinouchi

TD Admin
Thanks for the tip nightblade, just what I need.

About the 24 players thing, I saw a warning dialog when I tries to connect to the server yesterday, don't recall the actual message, but it's something like "TF2 should be running 24 players to ensure the balance or something, and that you're am about to connect to a 32 players server, do you still want to continue."

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
Ok so the server has been changed to 24 players. Go wild! And lets make sure we get it poppin all weekend for all the new TF2ers who are gonna be playing.

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
I'll hop on it today after work. Thanks for making it 24 players and dissing my top of the line machine that my welfare cheques could afford.

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
Btw gents, the TF2 server was full till 3AM last night. I couldnt stay up longer to play cause i had to be up by 7. So let's keep the momentum going for the weekend! With the new engi update and the low price for tf2 this weekend and the fact that it's summertime, i expect a lot of people to be playing.
This is our chance to get back in the TF2 scene. So pls guys, let's all give it a shot this weekend. And for the TD members who have never played the game and/or don't have it, if the price is right this weekend, i hope you all buy yourselves a copy! We need more of a TD presence in the TF2 scene. We have very few TD members who play there regularly.

<3

Hinouchi

TD Admin
GJ~ I would love to play more of TF2 but BC2 is taking most of my time. XD but you know I'll still help with the populations.

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
[quote1278682616=Shortbus]
yo lb, add the 2 new pl maps to the rotation.
[/quote1278682616]
I did that last night when i noticed the server had been updated and we have all kinds of non PL maps in the rotation. I haven't had the chance to try them out yet, but all 3 are in the rotation.

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
[quote1278682730=Hinouchi]
GJ~ I would love to play more of TF2 but BC2 is taking most of my time. XD but you know I'll still help with the populations.
[/quote1278682730]

YOU TRAITOR! But i know you do help anytime you can so i forgive you.

Hinouchi

TD Admin
&lt;3 hahaha XD but I am playing now since BC2 server is dead, and I think the server got so popular it's because of the engineer update, do you know why I think that? cause I have 9 engineer on my team. XD

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
Yah LB, i hopped in today after i woke up. Tried out the 2 PL_maps with some next guy who joined and stuck around till she filled. I left with about 6-7 ppl in it and now its full more or less.

Oh, the other map is a Payload Race, different from regular PL maps but i say we leave it since its new and all. The other payload race map i remember was a server killer cause it took forever to finish.

HooB.wg

Hacking Faggot
[quote1278685828=LoW BuDgEt]
Well let's try them out and if they are shit, we'll get rid of them.
[/quote1278685828]
God damnit, what would we do without you?

Status
Not open for further replies.