• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED TD| TF2 Mod Application: Deus Ex Derpy

Status
Not open for further replies.

George

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): Deus Ex Derpy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61465525
Previous Clan/Community Affiliations: N/A
Real First Name: George
Favorite Games: Team Fortress 2/ The Binding of Isaac/ Super Meat Boy/ Dishonored/ Skyrim/ Left 4 Dead 2
Interests: Video Games/ Jogging/Dogs/ Music/Anime
Why do you want to join Toronto Darkly?
I have played on TF2 Darkly servers for a while and I have been well involved with the community (specifically trading) Everytime I boot up TF2, I usually go on Darkly minecraft and trade. The reason I want to become Mod is I feel that I have been in the community long enough that I should help it. I understand that I am 15 and well under 18. However, I am not a squeaker, I respect other people, and I go Darkly servers regularly. I would make a sole blood oath that I wouldn't abuse and Mod privileges I am given
YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 6 months on the server with at least 200 hours of play? Yes
Are you active on the forums? No
Do you have a mic? Yes
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes
Are you at least 18 years of age? No

-1 Simply because you have no forum activity what so ever. I have never seen you on the servers and you do not have 200 hours of playtime on the servers. YOUR FIRST MESSAGE ON THE FORUMS SHOULD NOT BE A MOD APPLICATION. It should be in the I am new here section. Just saying man be smart about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.