ACCEPTED TD | Membership Application: Ron Swanson

Taylor Sith

TD Member
-1 yeah too new... it took me... what... about 3 yrs and 4 different apps. to get in... plus dude.. sometimes you and a couple of the others get way to loud and annoying on the server(not to say I'm no different but...) sometimes I can't hear shit of whats going on.. other then that your a good dude.. stick with it... we'll get you in

Ron Swanson

TD Member
Thank you for voicing your opinion. I will take it into consideration.

So my real obstacle is that i'm 'new' and it would be unreasonable for me to be let in because most of you took 2-3 years to get in?

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
Thank you for voicing your opinion. I will take it into consideration.

So my real obstacle is that i'm 'new' and it would be unreasonable for me to be let in because most of you took 2-3 years to get in?

You're starting to be more active on the forums, keep doing that. Be involved with the community, rock the DARKLY community tag in game to show your support. And patience is a virtue my friend. People never get in right away, for a few ppl it took several years of trying (everyone's case is different), but I would say if you are in good standing with the community and do all of the above, 6 months to a year from your application sounds about right.

Posted from my BB Q10 - Dat Q10 feel

Fork Included

TD Admin

"obstacle"... you're thinking of it the wrong way

TD membership is your reward for dedication to the server and the community and not a requirement thereof.

TD membership does not grant you any special privileges, it’s simply a milestone… and you don’t get one by only walking a few yards.

snickles

TD Member
Yeah this is where Ron met us before the meet... I don't know why he was already here... but we snapped a few photos while hanging out before the meet

r-RON-SWANSON-large570.jpg

tom.jpg

Idk why he had a pig with him.. lol it was kinda weird. but the kids really loved it.

ron+swanson+6.jpg

Where we went to lunch...