ON HOLD [TD|] Member Application: KUSH $

KUSH

DARKLY Regular
Game Handle(s): KUSH $
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:592990
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: Loads of 1.6 clans, not so much CSS.
Real First Name: Zack
Favorite Games: CSS/L4D2/BF3
Interests: Computer Hardware, Networking and IT.
Why do you want to join Toronto Darkly? Only servers I play on. Always will be. Great community, great pings, great competition.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 3 months on the server with at least 100 hours of play? No. I have maybe 40 hours on the server in the last week however.. and don't plan on stopping anytime soon.
Are you active on the forums? Working on it.
Do you have a mic? Yes
Are you in good standing with the community? I do believe so. Yes.
Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes. [21]

Actively trying to perfect my game, competitive player with a thirst for.. HEADSHOTS.

Always play in No Awp/No Auto. Tagged up with DARKLY tag's from group.

Fork Included

TD Admin
and coming to meets

there is a meet on the 28th, if you manage to stay alert while 12 guys ass pump you for 5 hours, consider yourself a shoe in.

KUSH

DARKLY Regular
and coming to meets

there is a meet on the 28th, if you manage to stay alert while 12 guys ass pump you for 5 hours, consider yourself a shoe in.

Meets? In-game meets? Just games with all the darkly guys? or what? @ Fork

@Thomas; Gotcha, recently unemployed so I've got a lot of time for gaming lol. :D

skd_mrk

TD Admin
Hi Kush glad you found your way here. Just so you know how things work regarding apps we generally discuss them amongst ourselves for awhile before replying. Since you're relatively new here we might take a bit to reach a decision as we try to get to know you.

KUSH

DARKLY Regular
Sounds good, plan on hanging around. Just wanted it to be known that I was interested in joining and figured this was the best way to do it.

Thanks Skd.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
welcome, kush ! u can rock the DARKLY tag. TD tag take a long time to acquire. time will tell.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Wow, ok... Kush - minus all of the gay shit you just heard: Yes, we throw little parties where we all meet up and have a few beers and laughs. We have one upcoming later this month, in Toronto, if you're interested. We all know eachother already, but we're always welcoming new people...

Anyways, I like the app. and encourage you to stick around. I just think you're a wee bit too new for the app. as of yet, but from the sounds of things I think you'll be a good guy to game with.

Cheers.

KUSH

DARKLY Regular
I'm out east, durham, but would love to come down and shoot the shit and have a few pints. Hopefully they got carlsberg or amsterdam on draught. ahahah.

Where you guys usually go to?

KUSH

DARKLY Regular
I'm always down for a few pints, throw it at a titty bar and I'll even show up early. Looool.

How many of you guys you usually round up? And you go to the same place usually or mix it up?

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
We usually hit a variation of sports bars etc., usually in the downtown core as it's closest for people from the suburbs and people from the east end. Most meets have been around 20+ I think?

KUSH

DARKLY Regular
We usually hit a variation of sports bars etc., usually in the downtown core as it's closest for people from the suburbs and people from the east end. Most meets have been around 20+ I think?

And you said your next meet is the 28th?

I'll probably train down to union unless one of my buddies wants to tag along, and DD.

Am I able to drag someone else with me? Got another guy who plays on the server, Meatshield, he may be interested in a few pints.

KUSH

DARKLY Regular
It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gum.

The interest continues

KUSH

DARKLY Regular
LOVE IT BRO, tomservo live in the flesh

im on right now, come play brother

no awp no auto

edit; you guess? what the fuck is this indecision servo

ogbuckshot swag award @ meet