UNDER REVIEW [TD|] Member Application: EϪcalibur

excalibur

DARKLY Regular
Game Handle(s): EϪcalibur
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73944
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: Long time ago -=|TNT|=- was a clan of Yahoo account crackers
Real First Name: Nate
Favorite Games: CS:S on computer, sports games on 360
Interests: Working out and Hunting
Why do you want to join Toronto Darkly? There are tons of fun guys in the clan and a few cool chicks. I seem to get along with everyone but im sure there are a few that don't like me and just don't make it known to me haha.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 6 months on the server with at least 200 hours of play? O yeah
Are you active on the forums? Fairly
Do you have a mic? yepper
Are you in good standing with the community? As far as i know.
Are you at least 18 years of age? See age above :- (yeah)

I was going to wait until i was on the server for a year but its getting close about a month away. Wish i lived closer to the majority of you drinking a few cold ones would be a good time.

Thanks for any input guys.

So not to bump the thread with there being alot of apps right now....... Thanks for placing this under review guys

Olst

TD Admin / Queerbécois
Yo, Ex! Glad you deciding to apply! Now that I know you a have a mic. Talk more to me :P... Or at least, answer me back when I insult you in-game for killing me that much! hehe

excalibur

DARKLY Regular
Haha will do LB i don't even have one for steam but i will get one just for you :-) thank u for your support.

Olst. We gotta get back on the gun game server again that was a lot of fun picking on ya. And thank u for ur support

Thank you buckshot and omission. See ya guys on the server.

DatGuy

TD Member
Stop killing me first...then give me a piggy back ride around the map so I can shoot guys from your back

tomservo

TD Admin
Olst Ex doesnt answer you cause hes american and cant under stand your gay french accent! d00d stop killing me lol. +1

excalibur

DARKLY Regular
No promises Dat and Tom but i will try and make sure i let you get the first shot at me :-P Thanks for your support.

O yes it is THIS guy...... lol :-)