TD MEET :: March 20th 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
NO PARK, last meet was a minor fail because of that.. fuck that, large bar/lounge where we can all drink talk and smoke comfortably.. Definate success!

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
[quote1264479867=OG buckshot jr]
NO PARK, last meet was a minor fail because of that.. fuck that, large bar/lounge where we can all drink talk and smoke comfortably.. Definate success!
[/quote1264479867]

Hm... i thought having it at a park where drinking would be legal and a firepit or what not would be sick.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
[quote1264485436=Shortbus]
[quote1264479867=OG buckshot jr]
[/quote1264479867]

Hm... i thought having it at a park where drinking would be legal and a firepit or what not would be sick.
[/quote1264485436]
i must agree with buckshot. i wanna be able to drink booze freely. AND march is gonna be cold as fuck.. this last meet worked out very well because everything is in the same plaza. too bad boston pizza = dirt food. i might have to smuggle in some cheeseburgers in there next time.

SiR-DreW

TD Member
Their are details that need to be worked out if we are going to use my roof.

I'm off the first week of march.

The lcbo was in my trunk. lol

Forum access ?

Pyroette

TD Admin
this is going to be a shit show. joints will be smoked. pipe hits will occur. drunkness will be mandatory. and if brains shows up bums will be f*cked.

u know u want to be there. lol

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
[quote1264567454=Pyroette]
this is going to be a shit show. joints will be smoked. pipe hits will occur. drunkness will be mandatory. and if brains shows up bums will be f*cked.

u know u want to be there. lol
[/quote1264567454]

hahahahah its true

Death

TD Admin
Better yet ... why don't we all pitch in and try to help Drew get his rooftop for a kegger. Not sure on how much it would cost .. but I would guess at around $20 / person ... that is with a turnout of 25+. Just a guess !!!

LT_Clash

TD Member
im up for the rooftop but again runs into the problem of being march and clearly the sence of weather security we've had in toronto in the last week was misplaced... /looks outside

Narf!

TD Admin
DreW's rooftop patio FTW. Prior to the night we'll have a pool on how many times 47 thanks DreW by the end of the night.

[quote1264601833=LT_Clash]
im up for the rooftop but again runs into the problem of being march and clearly the sence of weather security we've had in toronto in the last week was misplaced... /looks outside
[/quote1264601833]

If weather is bad, we'll stay in the indoors and pool table sections of the rooftop.

OOOOORRRRRRR we can push you out w/out a phone or a jacket and watch as you frantically pound on the glass begging us to let you back in.

skd_mrk

TD Admin
Yeah I need to get a passport in the works as well. My old one expired last April.

Damned straight you better show Leroy.

68cal

TD Member
this is getting huge, I think im going to steal my roomates beat up old truck and take the 401 to see you crazys

Status
Not open for further replies.