TD CS:S NIGHT

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Fuck off with the all talk tears.

last night we were rocking all talk with 17 people, lots of lols with the OG's who came.

Only person who cried was WTF|Irunthesestreets

All talk or I won't even play CS:S, if I wanted crickets I'd play CSGO or WarZ

and considering neither of you 3 were even playing last night... stfu

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
yeah, was 17 ppl because of constant mic spam in alltalk. we played like 10 maps, shouldve been full by then

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
yeah, was 17 ppl because of constant mic spam in alltalk. we played like 10 maps, shouldve been full by then

How did mic spam scare away players? No one even joined... we had the same 17 for multiple maps TDP guys, TD guys, and old regs.

Only people who came and left were the faggot TK'ers I banned.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Okay last night again was what I would call a success. although we only had a max of like 20 on, we kept it 10+ all night and lots of OG's came out.

Great to see you guys and shoot you guys <3

Only thing CS:S nights could use is a general time, so people know when every1 else was on. More TD on at once = more fun .

mandy

TD Member
Okay last night again was what I would call a success. although we only had a max of like 20 on, we kept it 10+ all night and lots of OG's came out.

Great to see you guys and shoot you guys <3

Only thing CS:S nights could use is a general time, so people know when every1 else was on. More TD on at once = more fun .

This. General time would make it easier.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

$alvador

TD Member
i woulda been there but i did not have CSS installed :| i will be certain to address that issue by next week and prepare some annoying techno music with lots of clipping for mic spam

copper

TD Admin
Dude, after playing CSS last night I've come to the conclusion that I don't suck at CS, CGGO sucks last being a CS game. I'm not sure I can play GO any more.

copper

TD Admin
Seriously. I thought I was losing my CS skills, but it turns out that GO is just demoralizing. I had more fun in an hour last night than I can remember ever having in GO.

copper

TD Admin
It makes me wonder how much of the community would go back to Source if the GO servers were decommissioned. Don't get me wrong, I know it's not going to happen, but I can dream.