Super Smash Bros. for WiiU and 3DS

Glitchy

A Little Darkly
I'm super excited about this game, and for all those who don't know about it, here's the link to the official website.
->http://www.smashbros.com/us/ <-
What do you guys think? Should a new character be added, should the gameplay be switched up,etc.
Also, if you are planning to get the game, who will you be playing as?
(and please tag your spoilers if you have any)

Attachments

• smash ball.png
    smash ball.png
    76.8 KB · Views: 4

swan

DARKLY Regular
wiiu and 3DS are too gimmicky. i'm all for nintendo's attempts at innovation, but most of the time it doesn't pay off.
they pretty much topped out at SNES and N64, so i'll be rockin smash bros. original til i die.

I remember when i was kid playing melee on the GameCube with friends. It was probably the best video game I had ever played at the time. I look forward to seeing what this one will be like.

beebop

A Little Darkly
I'm getting the getting the game fairly soon, for 3ds of course. Either gonna main Pacman, Rosalina, or Fox. I'll wait to see how they all control first.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
October will be full of Smash Bros, promptly followed by November being filled by Alpha* Sapphire.
I shall be buying both titles at release if all goes well.

Dan!

DARKLY Regular
I love this guy's reactions to these things, you can tell he is genuinely happy and excited.
Also hype train has no brakes.

Rei

Senior TF2 Admin
I really like Lucario, and I'm really exited about his new mega evolution move. I'll also play as Mew2 if they release anymore "clone" type characters. .

Dan!

DARKLY Regular
I really like Lucario, and I'm really exited about his new mega evolution move. I'll also play as Mew2 if they release anymore "clone" type characters. .

MewTwo is most likely not coming back with their being Lucario, Charizard, Pikachu, and Greninja.
Us OG's will dearly miss him.
Also Charizard mega evolves too so... yay!

Reactions: Rei

Rei

Senior TF2 Admin
MewTwo is most likely not coming back with their being Lucario, Charizard, Pikachu, and Greninja.
Us OG's will dearly miss him.
Also Charizard mega evolves too so... yay!

Yay! Yeah that's true. Then again there are 5 fire emblem characters. I've got my fingers crossed, if they do add him I'm guessing they will make it closer to the release. And yes its very sad that he hasn't made an appearance. I see him being used a lot in Project M tourneys.

Dan!

DARKLY Regular
Yay! Yeah that's true. Then again there are 5 fire emblem characters. I've got my fingers crossed, if they do add him I'm guessing they will make it closer to the release. And yes its very sad that he hasn't made an appearance. I see him being used a lot in Project M tourneys.

4 Fire Emblem Characters.
Chrom is a final smash
And yeah mewtwo was based god.

Reactions: Rei

Dan!

DARKLY Regular
Game came out, I love it.

I honestly underestimated peach due to how bad she is in older games, and probably from some sort of sexism but she is really good. She has pretty good smashes and her side B attack is unavoidable if you do it correctly. Her easy to use counter is disgusting as it induces stabbing a little child and having it vomit all over the enemy, but hey Sakurai made this game so who cares.

If any of you wanna hit me up so I can beat the sh- I mean battle you add me on steam or PM me!