Spinny's Team thread (only plz)

.44 caliber

TD Admin
NOTE: - READ THE FCKING THREAD TITLE - ONLY MEMBERS OF THIS TEAM CAN POST HERE!!!!
(edited by 35mm)

Spinny
35mm
.44 caliber
68cal
Omission

-Team name?

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
thatta boy... do my dirty work...

_________ With Numbers ?

PS. We should meet on vent say like Monday night (or a night suitable for everyone) and go over some strats and what we will all be doing.... maybe even join the tourney server and practice them out...

Let me know what day you guys wanna meet... hopefully a couple days before Thursday...

td|35mm

TD Admin
Hmmm ... removed 2 comments of non-team members.

Soooo ... when should we get some practice? Tonight I am free and able to play sometime between 8 - 10 (maybe later).

68cal

TD Member
im up for blazers. and anytime monday before 10pm is a good meeting time for me, i have most of monday off but i get up at 7 tuesday

.44 caliber

TD Admin
Monday is good for me. I'll be around tonight too.

How do you make a poll? Make one for team name. Add Blazers and Wife Beaters as two options and we'll take a vote. more options are welcome.

.44 caliber

TD Admin
yea, do it up 35.

...why dont we call ourselves the gaylords :) :D We can all put Lord in front of our names in honour of spinny lol....I'm serious tho it'll be funny as shit.

example: LorD .44

.44 caliber

TD Admin
k so were gonna meet in the scrim server on monday Feb 1st, or we can just have a group chat on steam friends?

-time?
-chat/in-game?

td|35mm

TD Admin
can anyone of you give me their default cstrike folder? i don't want to uninstall all my gun skins :D.

i've installed ventrilo as well and i am ready for action ;).

68cal

TD Member
[quote1265000647=TD|35mm]
can anyone of you give me their default cstrike folder? i don't want to uninstall all my gun skins :D.

i've installed ventrilo as well and i am ready for action ;).
[/quote1265000647]

Same here, however I think the server is supposed to handle that, its supposed to automatically snap your skins back to default. If not then id be glad to get a default as well.