[SOLD] FS: Rogers BlackBerry Z10 - Like New

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
selling my Z10, I'm using a Q10 now. Phone is only a couple weeks old... mint condition. I believe it is locked to Rogers. Unlocking costs about $25 or so. Comes in original box, with earbuds and charging cable. $425 shipped

iXT4EPC.jpg

Awesome phone, but with the amount of emails I send in a day I need a physical keyboard. BB10 rocks! :D

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
This is actually a really good deal. If it was the Q10 I'd buy. Mint condition, too. Blades, I'll see if I know anyone who wants it. Quick question: are you back in Kingston now, or still in the States?

Glocky

Drinking your tears
Why? Can't handle the troll where trolling is expected / the norm? I even said troll me on TD, not FB, but you had to carry over the tl;Dr from here to there. If you can't heed warnings to respect boundaries, I will remove the options.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
I'm assuming the above is part of the reason why BP joined TD?
Resentment between 2 of the head guys?

Glocky

Drinking your tears
No Z, it was for economic reasons mainly if I recall correctly. Don't go creating shit.

Brades, where you posted that mattered. But you're right, your tears are delicious
Lol.

Here everyone can pretty much expect banter and dick jokes, on FB, I have a mixture on friends, family and work/network people of all ages so the content matters more.