• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Society

iSeize

TD Admin
yeah you do. thats just how it is. i find that very stupid, i myself have a guilty conscience

[quote1263481064=iSeize]
yeah you do. thats just how it is. i find that very stupid, i myself have a guilty conscience
[/quote1263481064]

Same, life's cutthroat, i'm to honest for this world.

iCe

TD Admin
[quote1263481284=TD|night blade]
[quote1263481064=iSeize]
[/quote1263481064]

Same, life's cutthroat, i'm to honest for this world.
[/quote1263481284]

maybe ur just to straight not ghey enough

iCe

TD Admin
[quote1263482076=vinny paz]
For fuck sakes iCe quit trying to convert everybody.
[/quote1263482076]

nb is a more difficult than u all i had to do was show u my penis

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
[quote1263484961=omission™]
Do you need to lie and cheat to get ahead in society?
[/quote1263484961]

Define: get ahead in society. Different society goals imply different methods of achieving them.

I myself consider my self an extremely honest, trustworthy person. I'm a lot of things, a drunk, an asshole, an occasionally a jackass, but I don't lie, and I don't cheat. And its particularly important in my field. If I have any black mark at ALL, people won't trust me with their data.

LT_Clash

TD Member
you can only get so far sleezing your way up in the world. most people wont go any farther than supervisors If they lie and cheat because the people who get to the higher up positions in the company are the honest and trustworthy employes they steped on to get there.

in short lieing and cheatnig will get you ahead in the short term but eventuly youll burn for it

iSeize

TD Admin
[quote1263490902=Leroy]

Define: get ahead in society. Different society goals imply different methods of achieving them.

I myself consider my self an extremely honest, trustworthy person. I'm a lot of things, a drunk, an asshole, an occasionally a jackass, but I don't lie, and I don't cheat. And its particularly important in my field. If I have any black mark at ALL, people won't trust me with their data.

[/quote1263490902]
are you TRYING to set yourself up?

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
hahah, no :)

I like these retorical omission posts. They make me think. Yay Omission!

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
lying and cheating may help u get 2 steps ahead but thats where it stops. u cant fool ppl all the time and eventually trust will run out and nobody will do any business with u. honesty ftw.

edit: and if u cross the wrong person, they fuckin' kill u when u leaving home for work.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
[quote1263491833=47]
lying and cheating may help u get 2 steps ahead but thats where it stops. u cant fool ppl all the time and eventually trust will run out and nobody will do any business with u. honesty ftw.

edit: and if u cross the wrong person, they fuckin' kill u when u leaving home for work.
[/quote1263491833]

qft

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
[quote1263495181=68cal]
dexter also kills everyone for a living
[/quote1263495181]
Since when did he get paid for it?

He looks at blood for a living....