• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

DENIED ShadowScythe's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowScythe

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: ShadowScythe
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:58494333
Game: Team Fortress 2
Server: Darkly \ TF2 Trade/Idle #4
Ban Reason: (No idea, No reason)

State your case: The date was 4/15/2014 and i logged on at 4:00 PM it was fine for about 2 minutes and after talking/playing for a bit i was banned for no reason with the message (You have been banned by this server, check http://www.darklytrade.com/ for more info) I would like to please be unbanned so i can play on this server. Thank you in advance for reading this Thread.

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
Reason is: SMAC 0.8.4.0: Eye Test Violation
Original ban date: 07-24-13 11:42
Name at time of ban: -=U.C=- ToastProtocol™

SMAC is an anti-hack plugin. Here is a description of the Eye Test Violation:

This lightweight module checks if a player's eye angles (field of view) has been altered past the point of a normal player. The type of cheats that do this are usually Anti-Recoil, No-Spread, and some Aimbots. When spectating these players they usually have a "shaky screen" when firing.​
I'll let TF2 Admins decide whether or not to unban. Sit tight.

ShadowScythe

I'm New Here
Well uh So when are the admins gonna look into this? Cause its been 3 days with no replies? Not trying to be a jackass or a constipated trollface. I just wanted to ask.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Sorry for taking so long to get to this but my life has been pretty hectic as of late.

Obviously the ban has been explained to you a few times already in the thread.
Being that it is a SMAC ban, we will not be unbanning you.

We don't tend to give second chances to hackers, especially not those who have been caught by SMAC.
Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.