[SFM] Want to do a group picture? (Give Loadouts here)

What is your primary class?

• Total voters

Mr_Moko

DARKLY Regular
Okay everyone, I had the idea of making a big group picture with a LOT of people. Does that sound interesting? (I think it does.) Anywho, give me your class info and I'll see what I can do.

How to request: Simply fill out the below fields.

Class:
Cosmetic(s):
Weapon(s):
Team Color:

If anyone has any suggestions for it I'll be glad to look at them.

Good gaming everyone. :challengeaccepted:

Matthew

TF2 Staff
Just going to be the first to throw this out there.

Class: Pyro
Cosmetic(s): Unusual Nappers Respite (Purple Energy + Painted black), Winter Wonderland Wrap(painted black), Sub zero suit(You guessed it..Painted black)
Weapon(s): Aussie Flamethrower
Team Color: BLU

14bux

Senior TF2 Admin
Class: Spy
Cosmetics: Deep Cover Operator, Macho Mann, Rogue Col Roule (Zephadiah Greed)
Weapon: Ambassador
Team: BLU

DARKLY | Pixar's Ham

DARKLY Regular
Class: Shrek? (Scout)
Cosmetics: Fast Learner, Brotherhood of Arms, Buck Turner All-Stars (Each is painted Indubitably Green)
Weapon: Donkey? (Agonizing Emerald Scattergun)
Team: RED

Mr_Moko

DARKLY Regular
Just going to be the first to throw this out there.

Class: Pyro
Cosmetic(s): Unusual Nappers Respite (Purple Energy + Painted black), Winter Wonderland Wrap(painted black), Sub zero suit(You guessed it..Painted black)
Weapon(s): Aussie Flamethrower
Thanks for the loadout.

Cosmetics: Deep Cover Operator, Macho Mann, Rogue Col Roule (Zephadiah Greed)
Weapon: Ambassador
Team: BLU
Thank you.

Class: Shrek? (Scout)
Cosmetics: Fast Learner, Brotherhood of Arms, Buck Turner All-Stars (Each is painted Indubitably Green)
Weapon: Donkey? (Agonizing Emerald Scattergun)
Team: RED

Thanks. XD

Haze

Senior TF2 Admin
Class: Sniper
Cosmetic(s): Blizzardy Anger (white), Outback Intellectual (White), Haunted Sir Hootsalot (Style: Snowy, Painted: Lime)( For those that dont know, it paints the eyes)
Weapon(s): Festive Sniper Rifle (Emerald Sheen)
Team Color: Blu

Cheese

DARKLY Regular
Class: Scout
Cosmetic(s): Milkman, Drummer Mann (Painted Gold), All-stars (painted Value of Teamwork). Also (is it alright if you could add the Chucklenuts in the picture painted gold and make the Scout look a bit optimistic? If so, thanks).
Weapon(s): Mad-milk
(I appreciate you doing this, man :thumbsup: )

Class: Terrorist Type 2 (Turkmenistan Levels)
Weapons: AKS-74, DE. 50, X2 Ammo, HE Grenade, Frag Grenade.
owaitdatssocomusnavyseals

Class: Soldier
Cosmetics: Stahlhelm (mdl file: ro_helmet), Black Painted Fancy Dress uniform (mdl file: fdu), Classified Coif
Weapon: SMG With Shotgun on Back (I will give you reference Photos)
Team Colour: Rot.

Mr_Moko

DARKLY Regular
Class: Sniper
Cosmetic(s): Blizzardy Anger (white), Outback Intellectual (White), Haunted Sir Hootsalot (Style: Snowy, Painted: Lime)( For those that dont know, it paints the eyes)
Weapon(s): Festive Sniper Rifle (Emerald Sheen)
Team Color: Blu
Can do. Thanks for giving me the loadout.

Cosmetic(s): Milkman, Drummer Mann (Painted Gold), All-stars (painted Value of Teamwork). Also (is it alright if you could add the Chucklenuts in the picture painted gold and make the Scout look a bit optimistic? If so, thanks).
Weapon(s): Mad-milk
(I appreciate you doing this, man :thumbsup: )
Not a single problem, dude. My pleasure.

Class: Terrorist Type 2 (Turkmenistan Levels)
Weapons: AKS-74, DE. 50, X2 Ammo, HE Grenade, Frag Grenade.
owaitdatssocomusnavyseals

Cosmetics: Stahlhelm (mdl file: ro_helmet), Black Painted Fancy Dress uniform (mdl file: fdu), Killer's Kit (mdl file: (Type in killers))
Weapon: SMG With Shotgun on Back (I will give you reference Photos)
Team Colour: Rot.

Derp, I don't think this is the right thing.... XD
Yep, can do. And welcome (finally) to the forums.
(Lucky you I'm learning German.)

Small update- I'm giving it I'd say until the end of this week (So Friday at 11:59 p.m.) for people to submit their classes. If you could, ask as many people as you can if they would like to be in this. I'm not working on posing the actual models yet, but I am putting them together as I get requests.

A small kink- Some of the items, *coughStrongbox2014items* are having texture issues, I'm working on that and I know they have to be added manually just like the models.

So stay tuned everyone, this should be interesting.

Mr_Moko

DARKLY Regular
Out of curiosity, are you able to add a 3rd misc? if so, the Extra Layer would be boss with the outback and Hoots. Thanks

Depending on what it is, I should be able to. If it isn't compatible with someone else that your sniper already has then I wouldn't be able to.

Haze

Senior TF2 Admin
Depending on what it is, I should be able to. If it isn't compatible with someone else that your sniper already has then I wouldn't be able to.
ok yea, can you add the Extra Layer with mine please? I tried it and it work with the outback and the hoots

Glitchy

A Little Darkly
Oooo, this is cool.

Class:
Cosmetic(s): Unusual Flipped Trilby painted black w/orbiting planets, Slate Blue Fast Learner w/winter, Black Essential Accessories
Weapon(s): Strange Festive Holy Mackerel or Scattergun, depending on what is OK for you.

By the way, I've never seen you before, what servers do you go on?

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
Cosmetic(s): Blizzardy Killer Exclusive painted White, Fast Learner painted White (Winter style), Buck Turner All Stars painted white
Weapon(s): Festive Scattergun (Team Shine sheen with tornado eye effect)
Team Color: RED

Wrexxman

DARKLY Regular
Cosmetic(s): Orbiting Fire Helmet Without a Home, Genuine Heart of Gold, Killer's Kit
Weapon(s):
  • Haunted Professional Killstreak Bat Outta Hell (Killstreaker: Flames / Sheen: Mean Green)
  • Genuine Professional Killstreak Righteous Bison (Killstreaker: Fire Horns / Sheen: Villainous Violet)
  • Genuine Professional Killstreak Original (Killstreaker: Hypno-Beam / Sheen: Team Shine)
Team Color: Blue

You can pick the weapon to fit best with the picture.

Mr_Moko

DARKLY Regular
Oooo, this is cool.

Class:
Cosmetic(s): Unusual Flipped Trilby painted black w/orbiting planets, Slate Blue Fast Learner w/winter, Black Essential Accessories
Weapon(s): Strange Festive Holy Mackerel or Scattergun, depending on what is OK for you.

By the way, I've never seen you before, what servers do you go on?

I do believe you forgot what class you want, even though judging by the weapons you want a scout. :P Thanks for the request.

I'm fairly new and I'm only able to get on in game purring the weekend. I generally go on five and three, but I go on the others as well.

Cosmetic(s): Blizzardy Killer Exclusive painted White, Fast Learner painted White (Winter style), Buck Turner All Stars painted white
Weapon(s): Festive Scattergun (Team Shine sheen with tornado eye effect)
Team Color: RED

Thanks for the request.

Cosmetic(s): Orbiting Fire Helmet Without a Home, Genuine Heart of Gold, Killer's Kit
Weapon(s):
  • Haunted Professional Killstreak Bat Outta Hell (Killstreaker: Flames / Sheen: Mean Green)
  • Genuine Professional Killstreak Righteous Bison (Killstreaker: Fire Horns / Sheen: Villainous Violet)
  • Genuine Professional Killstreak Original (Killstreaker: Hypno-Beam / Sheen: Team Shine)

You can pick the weapon to fit best with the picture.

Thanks for the request.

------------
Oh you people and your killstreak effects. Oh boy effects everywhere. :somuchwin:

Bladeswinga

I'm New Here
Class; Heavy
Cosmetics; Team Captain, Steel Jaw of Summer Fun, Weight Room Warmer
Weapon; a menacingly brandished Sandvich
Team Colour; Red
Can you tell I'm the one usually frustrated trying to be friendly in the trade servers? xD

HappySticks™

TD Admin
Cosmetic(s): Burning Charmers Chapeau, Sunbeams Le Party Phantom, and Circling Heart Le Party Phantom
Weapon(s): Valve Ambassador (burning effect)

Mr_Moko

DARKLY Regular
Class; Heavy
Cosmetics; Team Captain, Steel Jaw of Summer Fun, Weight Room Warmer
Weapon; a menacingly brandished Sandvich
Team Colour; Red
Can you tell I'm the one usually frustrated trying to be friendly in the trade servers? xD
Thank you for the request.

Cosmetic(s): Burning Charmers Chapeau, Sunbeams Le Party Phantom, and Circling Heart Le Party Phantom
Weapon(s): Valve Ambassador (burning effect)

Thanks for the request.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Request now closed-
Thank you for all to have requested a loadout, I shall begin tomorrow.